Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We have Muslims burning poppies on Remembrance Day, does that happen in USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan C View Post
    My god, absolutely disgusting!! Have not heard of that happening here (yet) in Canada, nor in the USA. But, we have had a major issue with people stealing poppy donation boxes for the cash inside (sickening), and a recent attack and disfigurement of a cadet who was selling poppies from his poppy box.

Today is Remembrance day, and I was going to start a thread here making a small statement, but I guess I shall post this here in this thread anyways:

Remembrance day is the most meaningful day of the year for me. I look forward to it more than my birthday (for those of you who know me, you know I really don't give a nickel and dime about my birthday anyways). One of the major reasons is BECAUSE Remembrance day (yes, with a capital R) honors and signifies the sacrifices, blood, sweat, and tears spilled so that we can have and enjoy the happiness of all of those OTHER days of the year (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Halloween, etc. pick your favorite). So, the next time you encounter an individual who is oblivious to Remembrance day (yet can remember the exact date of Halloween before you can even finish the question), remind them that the reason they can celebrate those days in comfort and happiness is because of the sacrifices made. Maybe next Remembrance day they will actually partake and remember the fallen... because it could be Hitler's birthday you'd be 'obligated' to partake in along with all of the other nice holidays we have (and the ones that would have been stripped from us) if it were not for the fallen.

Lest we forget.
    Excellent post my friend.

You make a very good point, something I'm guilty of not thinking about previously (that all the other days we celebrate are mostly due to Remembrance Day).

I wont forget that now.

Thanks a lot

Leave a comment:

• Dan C
    replied
    My god, absolutely disgusting!! Have not heard of that happening here (yet) in Canada, nor in the USA. But, we have had a major issue with people stealing poppy donation boxes for the cash inside (sickening), and a recent attack and disfigurement of a cadet who was selling poppies from his poppy box.

Today is Remembrance day, and I was going to start a thread here making a small statement, but I guess I shall post this here in this thread anyways:

Remembrance day is the most meaningful day of the year for me. I look forward to it more than my birthday (for those of you who know me, you know I really don't give a nickel and dime about my birthday anyways). One of the major reasons is BECAUSE Remembrance day (yes, with a capital R) honors and signifies the sacrifices, blood, sweat, and tears spilled so that we can have and enjoy the happiness of all of those OTHER days of the year (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Halloween, etc. pick your favorite). So, the next time you encounter an individual who is oblivious to Remembrance day (yet can remember the exact date of Halloween before you can even finish the question), remind them that the reason they can celebrate those days in comfort and happiness is because of the sacrifices made. Maybe next Remembrance day they will actually partake and remember the fallen... because it could be Hitler's birthday you'd be 'obligated' to partake in along with all of the other nice holidays we have (and the ones that would have been stripped from us) if it were not for the fallen.

Lest we forget.

Leave a comment:

• We have Muslims burning poppies on Remembrance Day, does that happen in USA?

We have Muslims burning poppies on Remembrance Day in the UK, does that happen in USA?

They purposely hold a protest during the minutes silence to disrupt it.

Poppy-burning Muslims plan new 'hell for heroes' demonstration on November 11 | Daily Mail Online

Morons.
Working...
X