iOS App for steroidal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOS App for steroidal?

I tried tapatalk but can't gain access to this forum through it. Does anyone know a free app I could use? I would check forums daily if there was an app I could use.

Originally posted by Bull View Post
    I tried tapatalk but can't gain access to this forum through it. Does anyone know a free app I could use? I would check forums daily if there was an app I could use.
    Unfortunately, we dont have an app for the forum yet, but its certainly on our to-do list.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      Unfortunately, we dont have an app for the forum yet, but its certainly on our to-do list.
      I'll be the first to download it when it's out. I always thought that you could get a generic forum app and connect to any X forum with it. Vbulletin, ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
        I'll be the first to download it when it's out. I always thought that you could get a generic forum app and connect to any X forum with it. Vbulletin, ect.
        You can, we will add it early next year.

Comment

Thats going to be great!

Comment

Apparently we don't have app for forum.

Comment

Not yet...

Comment

Creating an iOS app for steroidal use may seem unconventional, but it can promote awareness about the risks and side effects associated with these substances. Such an app could offer information, health tips, and support for those affected by the allure of girly pipes. By addressing the issue through technology, we can encourage safer choices and healthier lifestyles.

Comment

Working...
                X