Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HGH, Tren, and Test cycle suggestions/help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH, Tren, and Test cycle suggestions/help?

Hello everyone.

I am about to take my next cycle and need some advise on what I would like to take. Some background first:

My current stats. I am 32yo, 5.5" tall (ya Im a shorty) and 150lbs.

This will be my 3rd cycle. My first two cycles only consisted of HGH/serostim 6ml per bottle. The first cycle was for 3 months and I achieved great results. I went from 125lbs to 150. The second cycle did not seem to give me much results for a few reasons. My diet was not so great and I also got a injury 1 month in so I stopped 1 1\2 months in.

Now about a year later I'm all healed up and been hitting the gym regularly. I leveled out at 145lbs now but lost some definition and so on.

I have just started my 3rd cycle on HGH (4 days in now) and I want to stack it with Trenbolone. First off I have been reading that if I am going to take Tren with HGH I also should consider taking
    Testosterone as well because of the effects of the Tren. Should I add the Test to my cycle? Also I don't know what the dosage for the Tren (and Test if I should take it) should be per day or week? Please advise I'd really appreciate the feedback.

Add test for sure! No reason not to add it, but can be regretful if you don't use it. 100mgs weekly is plenty if you just want normal function. Tren will 100% shut you down. Now, how long and what doses are you considering? Also, how long do you plan to use the GH?

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      Add test for sure! No reason not to add it, but can be regretful if you don't use it. 100mgs weekly is plenty if you just want normal function. Tren will 100% shut you down. Now, how long and what doses are you considering? Also, how long do you plan to use the GH?

Hey thanks for helping out......

I was thinking to take 75mg every other day (HGH 5 day a week) I was thinking 75mg to 100mg, because I read that is the intermediate cycle use. I'm a short guy so not sure how much or less I should be dosing. What you think?

As for the test I read Testosterone Acetate should be taken in a dose of 400mg to 750mg. Again I really have no idea what the dose for either should be as I am new to these two hormones but of course want big results. Any feedback is great at this point.

Comment

I am a firm believer in using test at replacement levels only when using anabolics/androgenics as powerful as tren. Tren can be pretty harsh, but so can some of the ancillary ancillaries needed to combat estrogen from higher doses of test. Here is my personal recommendation because it works for me and anybody who has used it.
        8 weeks total
        weeks 1-8
        tren A @ 100mgs every other day
        test @ 100mgs weekly
        have Prami or caber on hand (or just use it. It's fun!)

I like tren A every day, so personally, I'd do 50mgs every day instead of 100 every other. More stablility. As far as the GH, use what you know. I haven't used it.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
          I am a firm believer in using test at replacement levels only when using anabolics/androgenics as powerful as tren. Tren can be pretty harsh, but so can some of the ancillary ancillaries needed to combat estrogen from higher doses of test. Here is my personal recommendation because it works for me and anybody who has used it.
          8 weeks total
          weeks 1-8
          tren A @ 100mgs every other day
          test @ 100mgs weekly
          have Prami or caber on hand (or just use it. It's fun!)

I like tren A every day, so personally, I'd do 50mgs every day instead of 100 every other. More stablility. As far as the GH, use what you know. I haven't used it.

Ok thank you sounds good to me. What is Prami or caber? Why is it fun lol?

Comment

Sexual side effects! I prefer prami, but have had luck with both. It is a prolactin inhibitor instead of an AI(which is for estrogen).

Comment

Working...
            X