Freaking America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaking America

Any of you guys have any thoughts on where this country is heading? Maybe some of you guys on the outside looking in?

What do u mean by "heading" ? or better... in which aspect are u concern about ? I can give u my personal opinion as I live abroad (southam) but have friends living in the states so I visit them 2 to 3 times a year learning and analizing their way of leaving in relation to mine here. I always try to get the best from my vacations not only in terms of fun and relax. The social culture, economy, personal relations and life quality is always in my mind when travelling out.
    Last edited by mpwlift; 07-30-2015, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Our Constitution comes to mind first. Our rights are being taken away right before our eyes, and it isn't slowly happening. It's full speed ahead. We had an almost unanimous decision by Congress not to make a deal with Iran, the "president" vetoed it. He said if it was voted against, he would veto it. He just handed the most dangerous country to America nuclear rights. Then we have gay marriage. Now I don't care if a person wants to be gay, that's their choice, not mine. But marriage? That was a total redefinition of the term. What's the point? They can't copulate. Then within 2 hours of legalization of gay marriage, the white house was lit up in rainbow colors. Yet 2 weeks ago, in my hometown, 5 marines were shot and killed by an Islamic terrorist and he didn't even call for a press conference. It took 5 days of pressure from the people for him to even fly the flag at half mast on the white house. Anytime awe have a terrorist attack, he refuses to call it what it is. It is Islamic terrorism. He will not call it what it is. I'm so afraid were going to see martial law take effect within just months. This stuff is only the tippy top of the iceberg.

Comment

Well I think that for ur president (and many citizens too) is like "who´s the strongest here" because of that they need to take some "not totally" logicals. We all know Usa is one of the world strongest countries in terms of economy, military development, etc so they can´t look as "governated" by another militar power, lot more if u think Iran or NorKorea are lot smaller in all aspects. This is my own opinion and I disagree with the way they are wroking things out.
        Apart from that, ur are fighting agaisnts one of the most devotees and ultra nationalists religions in the world: islamism, that is not mine but its one that I really admire because of this. We all know this people is convinced and proud of killing itself for its religion so this is a big trouble for all of u there (this in relation to what u said about islamic terrorism). I can resume all this personal theory saying that ur gov is trying to raise a flay saying "nobody in this world will be stronger/faster/bigger than us, even if it will cost us some deaths". It remembers me a documentary about steroids in the states with same title...

About gay marriage, well, here we had it too, i am not a anti gay, i can´t image how it can be being and thinking that ur partner can be from ur same sex but I take it as a new culture that we have to learn to coexist with it as they dont do anything bad to us... just a try to open our minds a bit...

Comment

Our economy is in the gutter. The rest of the world is being fed a huge lie. We're 19 trillion in debt and continue to print off play money. There is nothing backing the bill other than the paper it is printed on. China owns us. We get attacked on our soil and the president does nothing to make a stand because I'm certain he is Islamic and doesn't want to offend. We've become so "tolerant" and politically correct that it has us at a fault. We can't call "wrong" what it is without the possibility of being arrested or rioted against. We're having people killed here just for having confederate flag stickers on their cars. The Confederate flag isn't a symbol of hate, it never was. But now it's banned. So much in so little time. And don't get me started on this planned parenthood crap. Selling body parts of aborted fetuses? Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
            Our economy is in the gutter. The rest of the world is being fed a huge lie. We're 19 trillion in debt and continue to print off play money. There is nothing backing the bill other than the paper it is printed on. China owns us. We get attacked on our soil and the president does nothing to make a stand because I'm certain he is Islamic and doesn't want to offend. We've become so "tolerant" and politically correct that it has us at a fault. We can't call "wrong" what it is without the possibility of being arrested or rioted against. We're having people killed here just for having confederate flag stickers on their cars. The Confederate flag isn't a symbol of hate, it never was. But now it's banned. So much in so little time. And don't get me started on this planned parenthood crap. Selling body parts of aborted fetuses? Come on.
            You dont sound like you like the US much anymore?

Have you travelled around the world and seen other countries, poverty, economies and still disliked the US?

Comment

Oh I love my country and the people. I hate what the government is trying to turn it into. I'm so anti government right now and just hope we get something better this next term. I'm afraid of martial law, I'm afraid were going to have a full out war with Islamic terrorists, race wars, etc. AND I'm afraid were going to be without a means to defend against it. I have been around. I'm not comparing to the things I've seen in Haiti for instance, but I'm afraid the current administration wants that for us. We're now using tax money to fund an organization that aborts babies and is wanting to sell the body parts for research. In my opinion, as well as most with a soul, is sick.

Comment

Working...
              X