Lets talk cheat meals / cheat days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets talk cheat meals / cheat days.

So, what's everyone's favorite cheat meal?

Does anyone here do a cheat meal or a cheat day?

How frequently? Once a week? Once every 2 weeks?

Do you still cheat even on workout days? Or do you save it for the off-days?

I used to do whole days but I noticed as you get older, it seems to take a toll on the metabolism and it seems to be too much. I have now switched to 1 or 2 meals out of the weak to cheat, and I don't gorge as much as I used to. Sushi seems to be a new favorite of mine. Chinese food as well. I find that sticking to food sources that are light and quick to digest are great. Things that are very heavy like burgers or pizza seem to be worse. I think we still have to be sensible and smart, even with a cheat meal.

Thoughts?
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Just started my diet today.

Don't talk about pizza.

Comment

I somehow end up wiith more cheat meals than clean ones most of the time

Comment

Dirty bulking? lol
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

LoL my cheat meal is pasta/spaghetti i don't know why i like them that much but i eat them about twice which i don't want to.
          But can't really control on it.Any suggestions on it are appreciated
          Last edited by xman25; 04-13-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I have been cheating for over a year now, but need to start training and dieting again soon.

Comment

Fried fish! Fried seafood period. I love it. No matter if I am dieting, I still get a fried seafood meal in at least once every 2 weeks. I also like a big bowl of vanilla ice cream, and have one a week. I dont put muchfat on, but if I ate the way I wanted to, I would be as fat as Link.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                Fried fish! Fried seafood period. I love it. No matter if I am dieting, I still get a fried seafood meal in at least once every 2 weeks. I also like a big bowl of vanilla ice cream, and have one a week. I dont put muchfat on, but if I ate the way I wanted to, I would be as fat as Link.
                Hey..... I'm short for my weight

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                  I have been cheating for over a year now, but need to start training and dieting again soon.
                  no time like the present!

Comment

I just recently started being all healthy and clean again... Although I wasn't THAT far off from clean minus donuts, chocolate, and like 100 pb&j's a week........

But I mostly eat chicken, tuna, PB, rice, lentils, and Ezekiel bread

Comment

Does coffee count as cheating? Because I have at least one every day

Comment

I don't cull much of anything when cheating....my fav is whatever is close at hand

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                          Does coffee count as cheating? Because I have at least one every day
                          Depends on what goes in it! Lol. Usually have coffee as well but its black, no milk, creamer, sugar, truvia...nothing. So its essentially a zero calorie drink.

Comment

I am super strict with my diet so its only a cheat meal for me! A cheat meal for me isn't necessarily the food i eat but its eating to the point that i am full. I usually have 1 6 oz boneless skinless breast on an Ezekiel Hamburger bun with 2 oz of sweet potato chips and i put ketchup on it. I will also drink a zero calorie flavored vitamin water. I do this once a week and it is yummy!!

Comment

I dunno but since last Sunday I haven't screwed up one meal. Everyday I debate wat I'm going to make for my next Sunday cheat meal...burger? Mostacolli? Grilled steak? Lean beef taco? Its going to be a tough decision..making the kids pizza n people eating mcds at work making fun of my food scale .This Sundays going to be nice!
                              Last edited by LARGERTHANNORMAL; 04-26-2013, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X