What are you eating right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrBPackenwood View Post
    Vegemite (a yeast extract for those who never heard of it) and cottage cheese on toast (wholemeal, made it my self)
    I've always wanted to try vegemite, but I don't live in the land down under. I wonder if I can find it here in Canada...
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
      I've always wanted to try vegemite, but I don't live in the land down under. I wonder if I can find it here in Canada...
      promite and marmite are basically the same thing, taste a lil different tho..

Comment

Honestly guys, I'm ashamed. I got on the jobsite today at 8:30 and worked on site til 10:30. Here it is 11:30 and I just got home. I stopped and got a Big Mac and 2 cheesburgers, large fries and a large sweet tea. I only had breakfast around 8 this morning and a protein shake at 2. So I had not nearly hit my macros for the day and I didnt feel like cooking this late. Sorry.
        Last edited by warmouth; 04-27-2013, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
          Honestly guys, I'm ashamed. I got on the jobsite today at 8:30 and worked on site til 10:30. Here it is 11:30 and I just got home. I stopped and got a Big Mac and 2 cheesburgers, large fries and a large sweet tea. I only had breakfast around 8 this morning and a protein shake at 2. So I had not nearly hit my macros for the day and I didnt feel like cooking this late. Sorry.
          GO POST IN THE CHEATER THREAD!

Haha we all do it eventually man. Some of us more than others TEEHEEHEE. But really it's only human... When the world around you gorges on rediculous amounts of fatty foods it makes it hard to walk around drinking blended oats, chewing on broccoli, or choking down chicken. Mind you you probably should have stopped at the Mac but hey.. All is well.

Comment

1 Big Mac
            2 Cheese Burgers
            1 Large fry

Calories: 1700
            Fat: 80g
            -saturated 24g
            -trans 1.5g
            Cholesterol 145mg
            Sodium 2950mg
            Carbohydrates 184g
            -fibre 13g
            -sugar 23g
            Protein 60g

I didn't add in the sweet tea cuz wtf is sweet tea?
            And yes. I'm THAT guy.

Comment

nothing wrong with cheeseburgers

Comment

nothing wrong with cheeseburgers
                Except:
                Fillers
                Saturated fats
                Preservatives
                Amount of sodium
                Fatty beef
                Processed cheese

EDIT: says the fat guy.
                Last edited by Mini-G; 04-27-2013, 11:46 AM. Reason: Made a funny

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                  1 Big Mac
                  2 Cheese Burgers
                  1 Large fry

Calories: 1700
                  Fat: 80g
                  -saturated 24g
                  -trans 1.5g
                  Cholesterol 145mg
                  Sodium 2950mg
                  Carbohydrates 184g
                  -fibre 13g
                  -sugar 23g
                  Protein 60g

I didn't add in the sweet tea cuz wtf is sweet tea?
                  And yes. I'm THAT guy.
                  Trust me, I was adding it all up while I was scarfing it down. I really didn't have a choice unless I wanted to cook that late. I didn't want to since I pulled a 16hr, foodless shift yesterday doing hard labor. As far as sweet tea, you don't know what you are missing. Its a southern staple and my favorite thing to drink. Btw, its 300 calories from sugar.

Comment

Trust me, I was adding it all up while I was scarfing it down. I really didn't have a choice unless I wanted to cook that late. I didn't want to since I pulled a 16hr, foodless shift yesterday doing hard labor. As far as sweet tea, you don't know what you are missing. Its a southern staple and my favorite thing to drink. Btw, its 300 calories from sugar.
                    Hahaha. Still love you don't worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                      Hahaha. Still love you don't worry.
                      That's always a relief

Comment

Peanut butter, oats, and ground flax seed! Favorite meal of the day besides my sweet potato and turkey bacon breakfast omnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                          Nothing wrong with saturated animal fat, better if its organic. Adjust your macros to allow for the fat content.
                          It's lle 1.5g fat per strip. It's not bad at all, actually!! Ill never cut it out dieting or not. Fats are as essential as the rest!

Comment

Tim Tams

Comment

Tim Tams
                              What does that even mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
                                Tuna and mustard.. Damned fat free meals
                                Tuna is fat! Omegas. I'm at 1000 calories so far today. 20/50/30. Its a little backwards right now, but Ill adjust it for dinner and my snack.

Comment

Working...
                                X