B-b-b-b-BEEEEER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-b-b-b-BEEEEER

I'm Canadian.. So it's a given. I love my beer. But how many of you muscle bound maniacs are with me on it? Who all drinks?

I rarely drink it while dieting but when I do it's always 2 beer post workout because... It's no myth. Many universities including the most recent done in Spain this year shows that 2 beer re-hydrates the body better than water or sports drinks.

Who else!?

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
    I'm Canadian.. So it's a given. I love my beer. But how many of you muscle bound maniacs are with me on it? Who all drinks?

I rarely drink it while dieting but when I do it's always 2 beer post workout because... It's no myth. Many universities including the most recent done in Spain this year shows that 2 beer re-hydrates the body better than water or sports drinks.

Who else!?
    Really? I had heard rumor that back in the day bodybuilders did it to get in extra calories but i get fat just thinking about it! I guess am may just be to strict

Comment

It is ok. If I drink it is just to add a little friskieness in the sack. I normally will just do a few shots of patron or clear rum. Less bad stuff, more good stuff.

Comment

I'm not saying it's ok because every beer has at least 100 to 115 empty calories. Calories not from the 7g carbs or 1g of protein that's in the beer itself. So I mean you have to do 10 intense minutes of cardio to bring yourself to square one. BUT it does hydrate you better!!!

And hard stuff.... I hate hard stuff.

Comment

I don't always drink beer, but when I do it's dos Equis lol jk

I drink every once in awhile, but on the rare occasion I do, it's usually crown in the rocks and occasional glass of wine with the wife. But more or less I'm with Jim on this, plus if I'm gonna bust my diet it's gonna b for brownies or ice cream or something REAL good lol mmmmmm Oreos

Comment

Originally posted by TroN View Post

I drink every once in awhile, but on the rare occasion I do, it's usually crown in the rocks and occasional glass of wine with the wife. But more or less I'm with Jim on this, plus if I'm gonna bust my diet it's gonna b for brownies or ice cream or something REAL good lol mmmmmm Oreos

Lol that's true... I should of not had that beer earlier and had something worth while lol... It's ok though if I ever cheat and binge of sweets my acid reflux doesn't let it stay in my stomach (I get sick alot if I eat sweets) and if not... I just do extra cardio to burn down the calories

Comment

Originally posted by TroN View Post

Personally, I can't leave them alone!

As for beer...well, I have a complete home brewing system. Does that answer your question?!? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
                Personally, I can't leave them alone!
                Not a solid fan...

Macadamia nut cookies.. That's my cookie.

Comment

Working...
                X