Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking Diet help from your steroidal gurus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
    Nope I hit 355 for a single on Monday on flat. Personal best is 365.

I compete so I can measure strength very well on bench
    Your not shrinking. This is part of the game diet, bulk, diet, bulk........

Comment

I've always had a fear of a full cutter as the scale messes with my head..this is my second attempt of a cutter, last cutter was natural and I just lost mass everywhere. I'm hoping the aas does its part and despite weight I'll appear larger.

I think I'll use the mirror and put the cals up just a tad like you said..

Comment

As you diet down people will start complimenting that you look bigger. Leaner looks bigger

Comment

Thanks man!! I'll update back in a week with the adjustments and results

Comment

OK I'm back up 1.5lbs and all I added was those 4 egg whites and greens before bed

I'm on day 4 of my prop/tren/var

I'm guessing some may be due to that

I think my water intake dropped by 1/⁴ gallon passed two days , maybe I'm holding a lil more

I am running 12.5mg ed stand

I am not sure yet but I thought I felt labido just startn to go up. Could be the caber I dunno

Comment

Are you weighing yourself first thing in the am after you empty your bladder?

Comment

I weigh in right after gym. Maybe I was holding a lil. I'll give it week..I'm just glad Im not dropping like mad like I was..

Comment

I would suggest in the am first thing that way it will be as consistent as possible.

Comment

Good point..I'll record for a week

I am at maintanace and doing a recomp at first so I don't really know what the scale should be doing at what stage. Kinda tough to know what's doing wat right now since its so early in the game

Comment

Are you weighing in every day?

Comment

Yes but normally its once a week..I guess I'm just nervous to wats going on.. Never tried recomo or cut on aas

I just need to chill n put in the work n let the aas do its thing

Comment

Yes but normally its once a week..I guess I'm just nervous to wats going on.. Never tried recomo or cut on aas

I just need to chill n put in the work n let the aas do its thing
                          Yeah weighing in every day will drive you crazy. Judge it by how your close fit and how you look.

Comment

The mirror is my friend right now, feeling and looking a hair more lean.

Comment

The mirror is my friend right now, feeling and looking a hair more lean.
                              Now we are talking

Comment

Yeah budday!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X