No announcement yet.

Favorite Diet Meal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same as like you, I also like fresh food. Fresh food is very useful for health. It makes me a man healthy, strong. Everyone in this world can enjoy the journey. Nobody can spend his life without travel. I want to discuss some food items that you can take with you during your travel. In winter you can take dry fruits of your own choice with you. I like pistachio, almond, Fig, Walnuts, Peanuts, Apricot dried as dries fruits. In summer, you must take a water bottle with you. Except it, you can take some food items with you like chips, cakes, and homemade items also like rice, biryani, kabab etc.

Comment

I like this time of year where I live due to the availability of locally grown fresh produce. Grilled chicken salads with romaine lettuce and fresh raw veggies. Fresh watermelon, green peppers, carrots, cucumbers, broccoli, all good and refreshing. One of my favorite time of the year for guilt free eating.

Comment

Chicke, rice and vegetables.

Also a big fan of fish and seafood.

Comment

Ground chicken and white rice. Eat with a spoon. Im lazy

Comment

Green salad with cottage cheese, carrot cake, veg soup and of course baked salmon. If it wasn't expensive I would eat salmon 5 times a day)

Comment

Fried fish, cheese grits, Cole slaw, and a big ol glass of sweet ice tea!

Comment

Eat: Meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds, high-fat dairy, fats, healthy oils and maybe even some tubers and non-gluten grains. Don't eat: Sugar, wheat, seed oils, trans fats, "diet" and low-fat products and highly processed foods.

Comment

Here are the recommended foods to choose to make a healthy fat loss plate: Lean protein: pork tenderloin, sirloin steak, extra lean ground beef, skinless poultry breast, fish, low-fat dairy, and eggs(indianworkouts).

Comment

Ramen noodles everyone's best friend

Serious answer- fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, though there's several meals really close to it.
                    and take a look at https://www.wubmed.org/blog/strictio...lement-review/
                    Last edited by JoelLoel; 12-21-2020, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X