Favorite Diet Meal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Diet Meal

Out of all the meals you eat that are clean, what's your favorite?

I love all of mine if they're freshly cooked. I'm even enjoying with tuna, white rice, and mustard right now. But if they're not fresh meals, (frozen before hand or refrigerated) I like my last meal of the day. Oats, peanut butter, and flax seed. Delicious.

I like my meal 3 at noon. Grilled chckn breast with 200grams sweet potatoes and 1 cup broccoli.. Sweet potatoe is the highlight of my meals.

Tuna is good which is my last meal 1can 1cup broccoli and 2tbsp guacamole

Only meal I don't like are the non carb meals..

Comment

Mustard I do agree is a good trick with tuna

Comment

Originally posted by Frasier
        I like more raw and organic foods or some fresh cooked foods.
        I would like to take vegetables salads, fresh squeezed fruits juices, fried fish pieces, and chicken breast.
        I would do more organics if I could afford it. I have a hard time affording groceries as is, let alone organic. For instance, me and my wife buy 3-4 dozen eggs weekly at 2buck a dozen. The organic eggs are 4.50 per dozen. I know that isn't much, but figuring in bread, meat, nuts and seeds, and greens, that would make our typical weekly grocery bugdet of 100-150.00 over 400. Organic is roughly 2-3x higher than the normal. Sucks, but hopefully soon I will make more money
        :'(

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
          I would do more organics if I could afford it. I have a hard time affording groceries as is, let alone organic. For instance, me and my wife buy 3-4 dozen eggs weekly at 2buck a dozen. The organic eggs are 4.50 per dozen. I know that isn't much, but figuring in bread, meat, nuts and seeds, and greens, that would make our typical weekly grocery bugdet of 100-150.00 over 400. Organic is roughly 2-3x higher than the normal. Sucks, but hopefully soon I will make more money
          :'(

Man I'm right there with you. And by the time you've made the house payment, utility payment, insurance(s), buy fuel, phone bills, and all the little "surprises" that seem to crop up throughout the month, its a wonder we can even eat at all!!

Comment

500g mashed sweet potatoes, 1 can tuna, cayenne pepper and mrs dash garlic seasoning is a pretty amazing meal. Tried it out yesterday.

I'd also like to eat organic too, but even regular food is expensive enough in Canada. Twice as much as the states. No joke. Although a few things I eat are organic. Flax seed, and Apple Cider Vinegar. I think that's it lol

Comment

2 slices wholemeal bread

lean beef mince or a piece of steak

cottage cheese

low cal ketchup (or tomato sauce as we like to call it)

my version of a cheese burger

Comment

Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
                Man I'm right there with you. And by the time you've made the house payment, utility payment, insurance(s), buy fuel, phone bills, and all the little "surprises" that seem to crop up throughout the month, its a wonder we can even eat at all!!
                It never fails. I can hit a big job and make bank, then 2 days later have the get my motor rebuilt. Or transmission. Always something.

Comment

for me its a stirfry :
                  LOTS of veggies:
                  broccolie
                  red pepper
                  onion
                  mushrooms
                  hot pepper (jalapeno but others also)
                  tofu or whet gluten protein chunks

some sesame seed oil, fry er up and add a dash of stiryfrey sauce OR just some soya sauce or mushroom sauce ( low sodium) umm mmmmmmmmm
                  some rice noodles also depending on carbs needed.

Comment

Originally posted by magnus
                    I've been making a "diet" spanish (Spain) tortilla kind of mix

1 pint egg whites
                    1 cup diced potatoes peppers onions
                    Butter PAM spray

stir fry the veggies then mix in a pan with egg whites salt/pepper

Makes a big plate full of food 3 grams Fat 40 grams carbs 55 grams protein 407 calories
                    Yummo! I'm going to have to try this. Good to see you back magnus!

Comment

Hi Bull,
                      Thanks for making favorite diet meal thread as it will give others ideas for diet meals. My favorite meal is 8 ounces of salmon fish with 2 cups of whole wheat pasta and a small raw food salad serving.

Comment

I like all my meals as they help my in meeting my fitness goal of losing and maintaining body weight. I have added fruits and vegetables in my daily meals and drinking more water to boost metabolism and burn fat.

Comment

I like to eat three times in a day but i prefer some natural diet food like fruits and vegetables because i think these food are best for fitness and diet. I have reduced lot of fat and weight with these diet food.

Comment

I am eating raw veggies and organic protein foods to get fat burning and muscles recovery support.
                            These days my diet contains on fresh fruits, fresh fruits juices, green leafy vegetables salad, yogurt, milk, fish, tuna, and nuts.

Comment

I think most of the stuff that you make fresh is going to be significantly better than frozen or warmed up. I really like my chicken that I make with red chili sauce (sweet and spicey) and garnish with a little bit of Chick’n Chicken from Weber. Really love that meal and I could eat until I explode with that stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X