Post-Workout Protocol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 grams whey isolate about 30minutes
    after. Then dinner within an hour consisting of approximately 80grams protien/trace-30carbs (depending on the days consumption)/20 grams of fat. Thats it, then 2 snacks high protien/high fat before bed (no carbs).

Comment

Typical Post Workout for me is:

150mcg ghrp-6
      150mcg cjc 1295 no dac
      10iu Humalog

30 min after pinning the above, a shake consisting of 50g Vitargo, 50g Dextrose, 60g whey protein

Dinner, 1 hr post shake: High protein and carbs...approx. 60g protein and 80g carbs, minimal fats.

My last three weeks of dinners have consisted of 200g Tilapia cooked with only a little Pam on the cooking sheet to keep from sticking in the oven, 2/3 cup of natural granola mixed with 2 non fat greek yogurts and half a kilo of blueberries.

This is my favourite meal and I'm one of those guys that doesn't mind eating the same thing everyday, lol. Every so often I'll swap Tilapia for chicken breast but by far Tilapia is my fave.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        What brand of HGH do you use?

What Chinese HGH have you used?
        Serostim

Comment

To the guys that eat tilapia, GROSS! Fish is my favorite food on the planet, but after watching how tilapia is farmed, hell to the no.

Comment

We wrote about the importance of Pre-WO nutrition a couple of days ago.

Whey Protein Pre-Workout Reduces Cortisol & Increases Testosterone | Steroidal.com

Comment

this has always been a huge question for me... I take powdered gatoraid approc 21g dextrose, heaping scoop creatine monohydrate approx.
              5-7g, and 5g bcaas then about 15 min later approx. 50g whey protein isolate. is this completely off? if so id like to fix!!! id hate to be wasting that "window".

Comment

Originally posted by luckyfd View Post
                this has always been a huge question for me... I take powdered gatoraid approc 21g dextrose, heaping scoop creatine monohydrate approx.
                5-7g, and 5g bcaas then about 15 min later approx. 50g whey protein isolate. is this completely off? if so id like to fix!!! id hate to be wasting that "window".
                Looks good to me man.

Comment

ok, thanks. maybe I was misunderstanding the suppressing of GH post workout...

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
                    Looks good to me man.
                    Yes, nothing wrong with that.

Looks good.

There is probably a thousand ways to skin the cat when it comes to pre-WO, intra-WO and PWO nutrition.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyfd View Post
                      ok, thanks. maybe I was misunderstanding the suppressing of GH post workout...
                      Oh, in that case... Wait 30 minutes before you have any carbs, protein, or fat. The post workout endogenous GH spike beings to fall around the 25-30 minute mark.

Comment

yes, theres always a diff point of view...thanks again

Comment

While pre-workouts are an energy boost and help with endurance to make yourworkouts last longer, many post-workouts aid in muscular recovery and muscle building. Some post-workout supplements include glutamine, BCAAs, and casein protein. Glutamine can be taken after a workout or before you go to bed.

Comment

Working...
                          X