Need help with a new diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with a new diet

I am currently 175 lbs. 5ft 10 and about 16 percent body fat. I am starting a test e cycle and want to know what meal plan could help me gain the most from the cycle. I have been eating talapia, brown rice, chicken breasts, broccoli, and egg whites every day. Any info to clean this up will be appreciated.

Originally posted by SouthernSmoke View Post
    I am currently 175 lbs. 5ft 10 and about 16 percent body fat. I am starting a test e cycle and want to know what meal plan could help me gain the most from the cycle. I have been eating talapia, brown rice, chicken breasts, broccoli, and egg whites every day. Any info to clean this up will be appreciated.
    You have good clean food there which is great.

How many meals are you consuming per day?

Please list your diet, such as

Meal 1. 8 eggs, 1 cup oats

Etc...

Comment

The thing is that I usually eaeat them at different timessage per day at random. Usually like 6 meals. 1. Oatmeal. 2. Chicken, broccoli 3. Fish 4. Egg whites. 5. Rice and chicken. 6. Post workout shake. Switch them around often though. Don't know if that matters?

Comment

The thing is that I usually eaeat them at different timessage per day at random. Usually like 6 meals. 1. Oatmeal. 2. Chicken, broccoli 3. Fish 4. Egg whites. 5. Rice and chicken. 6. Post workout shake. Switch them around often though. Don't know if that matters?
        You can switch them around, just make sure you're getting enough carbs, protein and fats daily.

I usually eat 1 chicken meal, beef meal, fish meal, egg meal and 1-2 whey isolate shakes. Carbs are barley, quinoa, yams, oats, basmati rice. Fats are eggs, olive oil, youghart and the fats in animal protein.

Comment

First thing to do is determine your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure). Then add or subtract the number of cals that will assist in producing your intended results. The key is to only feed your lean protein. In other words, subtract your BF% from your total body weight and feed that portion of body mass.

175-16%BF = 147 lean pounds. Using a multiplier of 15 provides a fairly accurate number of daily calories the average man would require to sustain current weight. So, 147x15=2205. You would need to develop a diet that is approx 2500+ cals per day splitting macros 40/40/20 to gain mass.

I may have an North American type diet for you to use thats about 2300 cals. Let me know if you need a template to use.

Comment

At each meal, include foods that deliver some fat, fiber, and protein. The fiber makes you feel full right away, the protein helps you stay full for longer, and the fat works with the hormones in your body to tell you to stop eating. Adding nuts to your diet is a good way to maintain weight because it has all three.

Comment

Still in a need of help?
              Did you hear something about carb or keto diets via https://www.worldofdiets.com/insulin-resistance-diet/?
              Last edited by JoelLoel; 12-21-2020, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X