Fasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fasting

Over the past year, short term fasting has become a staple when trying to drop the fat. On days I work, I generally fast short until first break. About 4 hours after waking. GHRP + GNRH + ECA keeps me anti-catabolic while providing fat for burning. On weekends I've found myself fasting as long as 6-9 hours a day , with peptide shots every 3 hours and ECA often. I've yet to practice this while on cycle, but I will in the coming months and can only expect even better results.

What are your thoughts on fasting?

Originally posted by Bull View Post
    Over the past year, short term fasting has become a staple when trying to drop the fat. On days I work, I generally fast short until first break. About 4 hours after waking. GHRP + GNRH + ECA keeps me anti-catabolic while providing fat for burning. On weekends I've found myself fasting as long as 6-9 hours a day , with peptide shots every 3 hours and ECA often. I've yet to practice this while on cycle, but I will in the coming months and can only expect even better results.

What are your thoughts on fasting?
    Don;t use it personally, but have fasted as a detox method.

Do you fast completely, or do you still intake water or anything else, like amino acids?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      Don;t use it personally, but have fasted as a detox method.

Do you fast completely, or do you still intake water or anything else, like amino acids?
      I still intake water. Basically anything without calories I take in. No aminos because I can't seem to decide whether it's good or bad. Too many opinions on both sides of the fence with that. Coffee, tea, and diet soda are things I allow myself. My digestive system has felt so much better ever since I've started fasting like this. I'm in the middle of a blast with high amounts of calories and many drugs, but I think next weekend or perhaps this week, I'm going to do a half or 3/4 day fast.

How long did you fast? What were you detoxing? I know little about detoxing of any sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
        I still intake water. Basically anything without calories I take in. No aminos because I can't seem to decide whether it's good or bad. Too many opinions on both sides of the fence with that. Coffee, tea, and diet soda are things I allow myself. My digestive system has felt so much better ever since I've started fasting like this. I'm in the middle of a blast with high amounts of calories and many drugs, but I think next weekend or perhaps this week, I'm going to do a half or 3/4 day fast.

How long did you fast? What were you detoxing? I know little about detoxing of any sort.
        I fast for about 3-4 days and take laxatives to get EVERYTHING out - but stay hydrated.

There is a thread over at PM (which I cant find!) and will post the details of it when I find it!

You can fast like this, no food and take multivitamins, amino acids, lemon water, vitamin C and electrolytes.

Comment

I fast for about 3-4 days and take laxatives to get EVERYTHING out - but stay hydrated.

There is a thread over at PM (which I cant find!) and will post the details of it when I find it!

You can fast like this, no food and take multivitamins, amino acids, lemon water, vitamin C and electrolytes.
          I don't imagine you would be training during this time. Perhaps a little light cardio?

Comment

No training, but you could do cardio, yes. Not a lot, its important to stay hydrated during this fast.

Comment

No training, but you could do cardio, yes. Not a lot, its important to stay hydrated during this fast.
              GHRPs and GH seem like they'd be great to have during those few days. Get all the fat released into your blood stream, making that readily available for a steady source of energy.

Comment

Working...
              X