Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with diet!

Hello there,

I am currently 24 years old. 5 ft 10 in, and around 15% body fat.

I have been lifting for 2 years pretty constant and take that aspect seriously. However, I had never cared to learn about correct dieting. If someone could help me get together a good diet plan to get down to 165 or 160ish I would appreciate it. Also, after summer I will be wanting to bulk. (might need help with that also)

Thanks in advance.!

P.S. will be starting a tren/test/eq cycle with this
    Last edited by stacksjohnson; 04-17-2015, 07:53 PM.

What is your current weight? At 15% bf, it would be possible for you to bulk now and still lower the fat at the same time because that isn't real high.
    just noticed your cycle plans after I wrote this. If you plan to bulk after the summer, I wouldnt worry about cutting too much, as the anabolics is going to lean you out, especially at only 15% fat. Before we get too deep, let's see your cycle plan this go 'round to tinker around with. Welcome to the forum as well!

Comment

Thanks man. I have usually been running just regular test cycles around 300-500mg per week.

I will be doing a 200 Tren e, 250 test e, and 200 eq. I dont know if I can really alter these this much becayse it is all in one vial.(or blended)

let me know any useful knowledge you may have.

Comment

What is your current weight and I will do my best.

Comment

Current weight is 183. I might be a tad closer to 17 body fat

Comment

Still low body fat to want to cut 20-25lbs. I say cycle at just above maintenence. You'll drop bodyfat, and add some muscle. More of a recomp than cut or bulk. I would hate to drop to 160 from 183 if your bf is 17%. Unless you were a fighter and needed to meet weight.

Comment

Alright. I guess I want to bring out the cuts. I am on the verge of them and might not realize how much 10-15 lbs. might look?

Comment

Originally posted by stacksjohnson View Post
                Alright. I guess I want to bring out the cuts. I am on the verge of them and might not realize how much 10-15 lbs. might look?
                This will take time. I've been cutting now for about 9 weeks and look much much better than before. Added muscle, strength, used low dose of anabolics and upped my cardio to 4-6x week 20-30mins.

Comment

if you're close to bringing out the cuts now, I would just cycle, as Admin said, you'll look better anyways at your weight because you will look much more cut due to a sure drop in bodyfat. I think you'd end up looking very skinny and lose alot of definition by trying to be cut that much weight with your current stats.

Comment

Working...
                  X