MAP ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP ??

My buddy swears by this stuff, anybody ever use it? he keeps trying to get me on it like hes a rep or sumthn.

Master Amino Acid Pattern - Official Website

I love how the website compares their amino acids to steroids, and lists the pros and cons of each. Any person, company, or website that compares amino acids to anabolic steroids is a moron. That's like comparing a Christmas tree to a school bus.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Well of course I personally am not comparing them to AAS, lol..

I was in general speaking about the amino's themselves or the product.

In your defense I guess for them to even compare the two i shouldn't have looked at the product, lol

Comment

Use BCAA's or EAA's.

Comment

I don't know how effective this MAP stuff would be in the grand scheme of things, and the scientific publications I skimmed over in regards to it look legitimate... but at $53.95 (PLUS shipping and handling) for 120 tablets, with the effective dose for those of us who train vigorously at 10 tablets/day pre-workout, that is a ridiculous price. A single bottle will last you 12 days. That's crazily expensive, and I would just use BCAAs and/or EAAs like admin said.
          Chief writer for Steroidal.com
          Formerly known as Atomini
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

I agree with both you guys! Thanks for steering me clear, Im not one who has money to blow..

Comment

Working...
            X