Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vegan Protein, Pea Protein and others...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegan Protein, Pea Protein and others...

Who's tried them?

I had a taste of pea protein isolate and although it didn't upset my stomach, the stuff was vile. You had to flavour it with tomatoes, tabasco, ketchup, that kind of thing, nothing sweet.

That said, I have just ordered Reflex Vegan Protein which has pea protein in it, not isolate but I high end grade it seems. Pea protein is actually a real high % protein full of BCAA's, its not what people think actually.

NO whey isolate I have ever tried has not upset my stomach even a tiny bit. Although I am waiting on True Nutritions Whey Protein Isolate which will arrive shortly.

Interesting. Never heard of a pea protien. Since whey isolate upsets your stomach, have you tried hydrolized? Its predigested for rapid absorbtion and is very fast acting. Should be no irritability to the digestive system since its pre digested.

Comment

Been using Vegan Protein by Reflex and although you can taste the pea protein, its no where near as bad as unflavoured pea protein powder.

Comment

These proteins really gives you very fast results, it helps to gain some stamina and the benefits of these proteins are they are unflavored it don't taste like you are drinking a juice or something.

Comment

I once had just plain, unflavored whey protein. Horrid. I had 25lbs of it and I never ever want to smell, taste, or see that again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
            I once had just plain, unflavored whey protein. Horrid. I had 25lbs of it and I never ever want to smell, taste, or see that again.
            Unflavoured Whey isnt that bad! Pea Protein is vile stuff.

Comment

How'd you like tru nutrition? I use the trutein and wheyology exclusively

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
                How'd you like tru nutrition? I use the trutein and wheyology exclusively
                Best Whey Isolate I ever used, but I live in the UK and its a nightmare with shippings/taxes, it's not worth it.

Comment

Working...
                X