Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humanofort?

Anyone use this supplement?

Just started it at 100-200mg/ED to go along with my HRT dosage of Testosterone. See what happens...

Never even heard of it

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
      Never even heard of it
      You should Google it, lots of good positive effects.

I'm a few days in and energy is up I feel. Still a bit early to tell though.

Comment

Spoon feed meeeee

Comment

Been taking this for a while now, increased energy, labido, well being and sleep better. Stuff is great and I don't say that about a lot of OTC supplements.

Comment

And yet no links to educate us. C'mon, Googling shit is just too much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by jasona View Post
              And yet no links to educate us. C'mon, Googling shit is just too much for me.
              Benefit using Humanofort - Professional Muscle

Comment

For the UK guys:

Labrada Humanofort

USA:

totalnutritionrx.com

You'll also find it elsewhere in USA, a lot easier to find over there.

Try it, its great!

Comment

On my second bottle of this stuff. Hard to get in the UK though.

Humanabol from IForce is which product I'm using this time, will see if its as good as the other brands.

Comment

3rd bottle.

Great stuff, I suggest you try it!

Comment

just ordered it right now...ill have it tomorrow. ill post my thoughts

Comment

the more I read about this sup the more I wonder why ive never tried before. get mine today.
                        Last edited by luckyfd; 04-30-2014, 02:56 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

im reading a lot of reviews that say to take full dose at bedtime, what do you guys think?

Comment

or the other popular choice is 200mg before bedtime and 200mg in am

Comment

I only took 100mg AM and 100mg PM, but mine if mainly for well being, sleep and labido.

For training enhancements, 200mg AM, 200mg PM IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X