Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is training today and what body part(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many sets are you guys doing per muscle group per day. I usually try and hit 15 sets 3 exercises per group per day. So if I but 2 muscle groups it's 30 sets in total

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
      How many sets are you guys doing per muscle group per day. I usually try and hit 15 sets 3 exercises per group per day. So if I but 2 muscle groups it's 30 sets in total
      I'm never anal about how much or what I do. I go in and I work the body part an leave. Just like that. If I'm working legs ill do hamstrings, quads, calves. 2 excercises per. 4-6 sets per excercise.

Comment

Right now I'm on 3 sets per group with 3 exercises. Deloading still. I'm getting DOMS as bad as I ever have before doing this. Definitely intense being only 9 total workng sets. I've dropped the weight and reps wise doing about 15/12/10. So far so good. Ill finish out this week and go back to 12 sets, either 3 or 4 exercises. I havent decided my next plan of attack.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
          Right now I'm on 3 sets per group with 3 exercises. Deloading still. I'm getting DOMS as bad as I ever have before doing this. Definitely intense being only 9 total workng sets. I've dropped the weight and reps wise doing about 15/12/10. So far so good. Ill finish out this week and go back to 12 sets, either 3 or 4 exercises. I havent decided my next plan of attack.
          How many days per week are you hitting each muscle group?

Comment

This is roughly how I typically train:
            Monday- legs (3 sets of shrugs)
            Tuesday- chest
            Wednesday- back (calves like mondays)
            Thursday-shoulders (shrugs here too)
            Friday- arms
            Saturday- off
            Sunday- off

Comment

So you like to hit each group once EW?

Comment

So you like to hit each group once EW?
                I really do man. I've always been a back/bis, chest/tris kind of guy until I started the once a week protocol. I'm the type of person who is always looking ahead at what's next and doing one group benefits me because I can really focus 100% of my time to getting every last rep in on that particular group. On areas I want to get bigger faster, I simply add an exercise in 3-4 days after that group has been done (like shrugs and calves). It is easier for me to focus and train with intensity this way. And I feel like I leave no stone unturned. Its just my personal preference and I seem to respond better this way.

Comment

It's always nice to get another ones perspective. I like to change up everything every 6-8 weeks. Training and food wise

Comment

It's always nice to get another ones perspective. I like to change up everything every 6-8 weeks. Training and food wise
                    I do the exact thing. Every 6 weeks typically. I'm extending this routine for another 8 weeks, only with 1 more exercise and 1 more set (16 total sets per). Something like 12/10/10/8 or 10/8/8/4-6. I'm going to add a lot of weight in order to make the last rep or 2 almost sloppy and poor form, as long as I do keep form amd execute properly.

Comment

I do the exact thing. Every 6 weeks typically. I'm extending this routine for another 8 weeks, only with 1 more exercise and 1 more set (16 total sets per). Something like 12/10/10/8 or 10/8/8/4-6. I'm going to add a lot of weight in order to make the last rep or 2 almost sloppy and poor form, as long as I do keep form amd execute properly.
                      yes sometimes just starting with a different lift even if you are doing the same lifts for the training session can change it up enough for continued progress

Comment

Back was sick tonight! Man am I already hurting.... 3x3 got it good. I trained each set with about 1 minute between, and 2 minutes between exercises. In and out and feel great about it.

Wide grip lat pulldowns
                        Close grip lat pushdowns
                        One arm DB rows
                        1 burnout set of low cable rows

Comment

Off to hit shoulders today

Comment

Off to hit shoulders today
                            early to bed early to rise.

Comment

early to bed early to rise.
                              I work a long day mon-fri from 6-5 so I get up at 3am eat 1 hr before hitting the gym and weight train from 4-5 cardio for about 20 minutes after. Then it's hit the shower and off to work ugh.... Shoulders are on fire though.... Happy Friday everyone!!!!!

Comment

The butt

Comment

Working...
                                X