Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the hardest muscle group for You to grow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the hardest muscle group for You to grow?

Mine is calves. Quads are pretty good though. My new gym has nothing for calves either, so I have to improvise.

Calves and side delts. HORRID is what it is.

Comment

Back (due to injuries)

Comment

I have always wanted my bi's to grow more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
          I have always wanted my bi's to grow more.
          Do you utilize much negetive resistance Jim?

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
            Do you utilize much negetive resistance Jim?
            I do on the preacher curl. Any ideas, Suggestions?

Comment

Fuckin abs....

Comment

Originally posted by TroN View Post
                Fuckin abs....
                Abs are made in the kitchen bro.... I haven't worked abs in over 3 years Greens bro

Comment

I do on the preacher curl. Any ideas, Suggestions?
                  You ever try (we call it towels)? Get a partner and a towel or rope. Sit on the preacher, grap the towel or rope in the middle. Have the other person grap both loose ends and pull while you resist from the up position. Have him only resist enough to allow your arm to slowly be pulled to the down position. Then min. resistance to return to the up postion...repeat

Comment

You ever try (we call it towels)? Get a partner and a towel or rope. Sit on the preacher, grap the towel or rope in the middle. Have the other person grap both loose ends and pull while you resist from the up position. Have him only resist enough to allow your arm to slowly be pulled to the down position. Then min. resistance to return to the up postion...repeat
                    I haven't trained with a partner in years. I may get someone to spot me and try it though

Comment

I haven't trained with a partner in years. I may get someone to spot me and try it though
                      Offers a constant level of resistance and if the partner does it correctly it pushes the bicep right up to failure but as you get weaker the resistance goes down but still exists vs just hitting that wall and stopping

Comment

Abs are made in the kitchen bro.... I haven't worked abs in over 3 years Greens bro
                        Abs are made in the kitchen? Fuck doing crunches while cooking lol

Comment

Offers a constant level of resistance and if the partner does it correctly it pushes the bicep right up to failure but as you get weaker the resistance goes down but still exists vs just hitting that wall and stopping
                          Great idea I will give it a try

Comment

This kind of implements the " forced rep " idea

Partners are very helpful for workouts that incorporate these types of training

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                              Abs are made in the kitchen? Fuck doing crunches while cooking lol
                              Its all about pounding down those greens 3 X ED

Comment

Working...
                              X