Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the hardest muscle group for You to grow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what exactly does green have to do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by TroN View Post
      When you eat green it forms together to create a type of monster in your stomach with beats on your inner abdomen walls to get out thus strengthening them and giving them more outward definition.

Comment

Seriously your body has to work hard to brake them down. It takes more calories to digest them than what's in them. That's why for me to stay lean year round they are a staple part of my nutrition plan! I never skimp on them. 3 times a day religiously

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
          When you eat green it forms together to create a type of monster in your stomach with beats on your inner abdomen walls to get out thus strengthening them and giving them more outward definition.
          Lmao....

Comment

yeah but i fuckin hate green.... lol

Comment

I don't work lower back much due to a mass the size of a softball pressing against my spine and bevause of this I have a bend in my lower back, herniated discs (2) and arthritis. Sometimes I do very light good mornings, but not much.

And jim, have you used the ropes for bicepts? It forces you to use both positive amd negative resistance. It isn't as good as a normal exercise as link suggested, but it is an amazing finishing movement. I always do 3 sets due to painful pumps. I like that. I've seen some competitors at the gym doing them for 1 set til failure.

Mini g, side lateral raises til you feel like dying. Mix it up and try lying inclined lateral raises. Takes basic lateral raises to a whole different level. Because my shoulders are my fastest developing muscle group, I rarely do them I do 3 sets each of db presses, side, rear, and forward raises. Sometimes I don't do the forward because sometimes I feel it is wasted energy.

Tron, don't know what to say other than good luck! When I do abs I only do 2 exercises 2x weekly. I have abs completed in about 2 minutes. Do I have great abs? Heck no. I do have them, but straight bar pushdowns get my abs better than anything, and they still blow.All I want is a mean "V Taper" to look great in a t shirt.

Comment

I know Bro
                Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                I don't work lower back much due to a mass the size of a softball pressing against my spine and bevause of this I have a bend in my lower back, herniated discs (2) and arthritis. Sometimes I do very light good mornings, but not much.

And jim, have you used the ropes for bicepts? It forces you to use both positive amd negative resistance. It isn't as good as a normal exercise as link suggested, but it is an amazing finishing movement. I always do 3 sets due to painful pumps. I like that. I've seen some competitors at the gym doing them for 1 set til failure.

Mini g, side lateral raises til you feel like dying. Mix it up and try lying inclined lateral raises. Takes basic lateral raises to a whole different level. Because my shoulders are my fastest developing muscle group, I rarely do them I do 3 sets each of db presses, side, rear, and forward raises. Sometimes I don't do the forward because sometimes I feel it is wasted energy.

Tron, don't know what to say other than good luck! When I do abs I only do 2 exercises 2x weekly. I have abs completed in about 2 minutes. Do I have great abs? Heck no. I do have them, but straight bar pushdowns get my abs better than anything, and they still blow.All I want is a mean "V Taper" to look great in a t shirt.
                War I will give that a shot 2. Gotta get these things to grow again!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
                  I know Bro

War I will give that a shot 2. Gotta get these things to grow again!
                  It worth a shot. I love finishing with these things. If it don't work for you, then at least you tried them.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                    It worth a shot. I love finishing with these things. If it don't work for you, then at least you tried them.
                    Sucks being an ectomorph

Comment

I'm with you in this... Absolutely hate anything green.

But what about this takes more calories to break them down then they have thing... I mean I could walk 10 minutes and burn more calories than 3 meals with veggies will and take multis to make up for vits and mins

I'm in no way saying skip on veggies. Just saying that's my personal choice. Can't stand eating them and even then I have a tiny stomach and zero appetite as it is... By te time I eat my chicken and rice I can't even fathom eating green crap

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                        I'm with you in this... Absolutely hate anything green.

But what about this takes more calories to break them down then they have thing... I mean I could walk 10 minutes and burn more calories than 3 meals with veggies will and take multis to make up for vits and mins

I'm in no way saying skip on veggies. Just saying that's my personal choice. Can't stand eating them and even then I have a tiny stomach and zero appetite as it is... By te time I eat my chicken and rice I can't even fathom eating green crap
                        Its because they are so dense and hard to break down. Things like broccoli, Radishes, Asparagus, Cauliflower etc. Honestly i don't know about walking ten minutes to burn the same amount of calories. Not saying it does or doesn't but the greens really help. Its about forcing your body to digest food all day long. Kind of like keeping wood on a fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
                          Its because they are so dense and hard to break down. Things like broccoli, Radishes, Asparagus, Cauliflower etc. Honestly i don't know about walking ten minutes to burn the same amount of calories. Not saying it does or doesn't but the greens really help. Its about forcing your body to digest food all day long. Kind of like keeping wood on a fire.

Post this in my new thread in diet and nutriton.

Comment

Done

Comment

Forearms too.

I CANNOT get them to grow... It's obviously harder with kak of variety and range of motion limitations...

Comment

Forearms? Not many people complaing about them because they are always concerned with the "big 2" up top. They should grow some with normal routines. Not a ton you can do it isolate, but bench forearm curls are decent. Bear has a great move if you can do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X