Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Fascia actually limit/hinder muscle growth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Fascia actually limit/hinder muscle growth?

This has been on my mind for awhile now. If it did... There are ways to stretch the fuck out of it, such as: synthol, FST-7 and similar, extreme stretching, and various products and drugs for producing a large pump.

Does anyone have studies or anything? Care to share experience? I've been looking into synthol for stretching the fascia of my lagging parts to allow for more muscle growth, and people say it works. I'm skeptical though.

It makes sense. I was going to share with mini-g my theory but he's not answering my texts (wainnnnnn). For me personally, my quads, and delts are my strong points. The reason I think why involves fascia. Before they got too big, my quad training involved widowmakers. That's a 20rep set for say, squats, with a weight you can do 12 with. Bar stays on back and take breaths between reps if needed until you get 20. I would do that and then the most painful, deep stretch ever for my quads. They exploded.

My delts, I worked in construction building ceilings. Arms above your head with air tools/dry wall gives you a massive pump and it hurt like hell.

So I believe it may seem legit if you can get a stretch on the fascia that is as brutal as what I've experienced.

Isn't the purpose of muscle fascia to kinda hold everything together and transmit the tension/force generated by the muscle into usable energy? I would think that "over stretching" would actually lead to reduced muscle capacity and function???

Comment

Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
      Isn't the purpose of muscle fascia to kinda hold everything together and transmit the tension/force generated by the muscle into usable energy? I would think that "over stretching" would actually lead to reduced muscle capacity and function???
      I have no sweet clue! I'm here to learn

Comment

Me too...I'm just thinking out loud

Comment

Warmouth has some dang good info regarding this.. lets hope he chimes in

Comment

You can site inject to stretch facia. This is well known to people who understand what is going on. A lot of guys say that spot injects don't work, however, I will somewhat disagree. I don't think pinning a specific muscle will grow it faster, but it will certainy do what synthol will. The key it to push the oil under the muscle or at least as deep as you can go. The oil disperses slowly, and the typical cottonseed or grapeseed oil disperses slower than MCT oil, which is used in synthol. MCT oil is very, very thin. The reason we see synthol working better is because it is used a lot more than AAS injections and is specifially used to bring up a lagging muscle. If you want growth in calves, for instance, inject calves with your AAS. If You ise a long ester and only inject 2 or 3x times weekly, you can always add more oil to the shot and get more out of it. Try injecting 4mls of oil in your delt or tricep. You will feel it stretch the facia, and it will remain stretched for a couple of days. You'll feel it. I added a couple of more mls to my typical inject to try this out. Huge difference and your muscle stays tight for about 2 days. Synthol is of course the easiest and fastest to work, but any oilbased AAS can help.

Comment

Working...
            X