No email notifs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No email notifs!

No email notifications when a thread is replied too.

Also the 'new posts' hasn't updated for me since this afternoon.

I will have a look for you shortly.

You should now be able to add an avatar.

Thanks.

Comment

Good idea reporting that stuff here. The board is very new, and so small bugs/issues need to be worked out and fixed. Post more here if you find them.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

I'm on the lookout !! I want to see this board flourish!

Comment

Just want to update this one........

Last week I was getting email notification when I got a PM but now I'm not........& I subscribed to a thread yesterday that has since been posted in but I didn't receive the notification.
          ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Yes I turned them off as I was getting too many notifications. I will look into it again...

New Posts should be working, it works fine for me, please log in and out and try again.

Thanks.

Comment

10-4
              ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

I still don't get any notifs at all lol

Comment

I think email notifs should be capitalized on.... Alot of people sign up, post once, and never again. Email notifications would occasionally remind them of this place.

Comment

Working...
                  X