Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum is presents issues with the touchscreen keyboard on my tablet and phone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum is presents issues with the touchscreen keyboard on my tablet and phone!

My tablet is the Microsoft Surface Pro. My phone is the Nokia Lumia 920, and operates on the Windows Mobile 8 OS.

Here's what's happening on both devices: I can browse the forum and everything, but when I click the text box to type a reply, the virtual touchscreen keyboard comes up, and then immediately closes right after, so I can't even type anything. On my tablet, this happens on the Windows 8 Internet Explorer browser. Thanks to the fact that my tablet is a full Windows 8 OS, I can switch to the regular Internet Explorer browser in regular desktop view and post on the forum with no problems. But I can't do this with my phone. I took a video of it and uploaded on youtube so that you can see what's going on:

See how whenever I clicked on the box to bring up the keyboard, the keyboard would just close before I could type anything? Same thing happens on my tablet.

Might want to mention this to the web guy, see if he can fix this.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Mine skips all over the damned place and sometimes shuts my keyboard down, and sometimes it'll randomly go back a page in te middle of typing.

Comment

Keyboard shutdown is happening for you too? And you have an iPhone, right? I thought maybe it was just with Windows Mobile OS based phones.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

I'm on it, but I have other priorities right now... Its being looked into.

Comment

I often find myself relying on the convenience of the keyboard on my tablet and phone, especially in this digital age where communication and productivity go hand in hand with technology. Whether I'm drafting important emails on my tablet or composing text messages on my phone, the keyboard serves as my gateway to efficient and seamless communication. Moreover, the advancement in mobile technology has not only transformed the way we communicate but has also enhanced various professional tasks. For instance, the ability to connect my tablet or phone to a currency counting machine has streamlined the process of handling financial transactions and managing funds effectively. This integration of devices has not only increased efficiency but has also simplified complex financial tasks, making everyday life significantly more manageable.

Comment

Working...
          X