Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still around!

Comment

Oh my gosh. It's my favorite stalker!!!! How you Dan? Yes. Looking for that magic pill. Of course. U know me!!!

Did legs last nite! Spin tonite. And started running 2.5mg of var. I was saving it for later but read that low dosage can help with fat loss! Also looking for phen but very hard to find! Got my diet dialed in but has one rough day this week .

How is my favorite stalker!!!!

Originally posted by theoneandonly View Post
      Are you working out yet or are you still whining and searching for magic pills?!

Comment

Originally posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
        I am still around!
        Woot woot! Raise the roof. PM me the name of phen (full name) if you get time. I'm nit sure if your talking about the old drug phen phen or not.

Comment

Oh my gosh. It's my favorite stalker!!!! How you Dan? Yes. Looking for that magic pill. Of course. U know me!!!

Did legs last nite! Spin tonite. And started running 2.5mg of var. I was saving it for later but read that low dosage can help with fat loss! Also looking for phen but very hard to find! Got my diet dialed in but has one rough day this week .

How is my favorite stalker!!!!
          Ughh.... you need a spanking.... for real. Send me update pics....

Comment

I started ballooning up today. Really retaining water. Something isn't right.

Comment

I started ballooning up today. Really retaining water. Something isn't right.
              Maybe it has to do with all the shit you take.... lol

Comment

Maybe it has to do with all the shit you take.... lol
                See how nice Magnus is.....and then there is you!! Lol

Comment

See how nice Magnus is.....and then there is you!! Lol
                  Magnus doesn't know yet that Girly needs spankings... did you send me pics yet?!

Comment

Magnus doesn't know yet that Girly needs spankings... did you send me pics yet?!
                    Did u receive them....no!!! I want to loose some first!!! I haven't. Been enjoying myself too much. I started last week but had this little water retention issue. And today I had cheat meal. It was really good.

Comment

Did u receive them....no!!! I want to loose some first!!! I haven't. Been enjoying myself too much. I started last week but had this little water retention issue. And today I had cheat meal. It was really good.
                      I have to wait to see that you've been slacking for the past 3 months? I already knew that.... just wondering how bad the damage actually is....

Comment

Sadly I have been slacking since u been gone.....

Comment

Sadly I have been slacking since u been gone.....
                          That's because I haven't been around to spank that ass..... just sayin'....

Comment

The oneandonly, why dont you post up a very good ab exercise in the workout forum when you get time? I though I might catch you in here Thanks man!

Comment

That's because I haven't been around to spank that ass..... just sayin'....
                              I started a new prescription that is messing me up a bit. Water retention and bloat plus some others. I may have to find another prescription. Too many bad sides.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                                The oneandonly, why dont you post up a very good ab exercise in the workout forum when you get time? I though I might catch you in here Thanks man!
                                Because then I have to actually check the thread and answer questions.....

Comment

Working...
                                X