What's up guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up guys?

Hey everyone! New to this site, but I've been around a few boards. Looking forward to see what y'all have to offer.

Stats
    6'
    241lbs
    Bf currently 15-16%
    One cycle so far of test prop at 100mg eod. Soon ill be running test p and npp. I compete in the npc and am planning my next show in October!

Welcome to steroidal.com!! Great to have ya.

Comment

my brother from another mother! how u doin bud? is your la familia ok?

Originally posted by BigZ View Post
      Hey everyone! New to this site, but I've been around a few boards. Looking forward to see what y'all have to offer.

Stats
      6'
      241lbs
      Bf currently 15-16%
      One cycle so far of test prop at 100mg eod. Soon ill be running test p and npp. I compete in the npc and am planning my next show in October!

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
        Welcome to steroidal.com!! Great to have ya.
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TroN View Post
          Doing good man. Yeah my fam is ok. A few lost their houses and everything they own, but thankfully they are alive!

Comment

Doing good man. Yeah my fam is ok. A few lost their houses and everything they own, but thankfully they are alive!
            just noticed u were kinda mia for a couple days, was just hoping nothing bad happened. glad to know they are on the right side of the tombstone! objects can be replaced!

Comment

Pardon for being nosey... But wtf happened?

Comment

just noticed u were kinda mia for a couple days, was just hoping nothing bad happened. glad to know they are on the right side of the tombstone! objects can be replaced!
                Yeah I've put most my attention towards friends and family for the last few days. We lost some good people in the blast.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                  Pardon for being nosey... But wtf happened?
                  No worries man. The fertilizer explosion in West, TX. That's my hometown. A lot of my friends and family lost everything.

Comment

Yeah I've put most my attention towards friends and family for the last few days. We lost some good people in the blast.
                    thats good bro, again sorry to hear...

so i finally realize it was West, Texas...now west texas haha

Comment

thats good bro, again sorry to hear...

so i finally realize it was West, Texas...now west texas haha
                      Appreciate it man. Lol yeah West (comma) TX! That's what we say when we try to tell someone we are from west lol

Comment

Appreciate it man. Lol yeah West (comma) TX! That's what we say when we try to tell someone we are from west lol
                        haha i was liek wtf why are they saying waco is in west texas, its central! maybe even north eastern but no way in hell its in west texas! lol

Comment

Welcome BigZ! Alot to offer here. Good to have you...

Comment

Welcome to Steroidal.com.

Comment

Ahh... a short-ester type of guy! I like you already!

Welcome to Steroidal.com!
                              Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                              Formerly known as Atomini
                              Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                              "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Working...
                              X