Hi, new to the site, new to the life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, new to the site, new to the life

My name is Lil. I am pretty new to the exercise/workout lifestyle. I started trying to lose weight late August. At first I just walked or used the eliptical machine. About 2 months ago, i finally figured out I needed to actually build a little muscle if I wanted a nice 'firm' body.
    I am 18 (just turned in Jan), 5'5" and right now I'm at 146lbs. I have lost a total of 43lbs.
    Just got fed up one day and decided that was it, so here I am hoping to learn tons.
    I was invited over by ... uh well I'm not sure what name he goes by here because the automated thing told me that was not a correct name, but over on ProMuscle he is Swifto.
    I've had a couple bad experiences on other boards but ProMuscle seems pretty good. I hope this one is just as good.
    I see a few members here from over there, so I'm sure this board is awesome.
    I'm glad to be here and I hope I learn a lot from you! Thanks for having me.
    Lil

Originally posted by lilpowerhouse View Post
    My name is Lil. I am pretty new to the exercise/workout lifestyle. I started trying to lose weight late August. At first I just walked or used the eliptical machine. About 2 months ago, i finally figured out I needed to actually build a little muscle if I wanted a nice 'firm' body.
    I am 18 (just turned in Jan), 5'5" and right now I'm at 146lbs. I have lost a total of 43lbs.
    Just got fed up one day and decided that was it, so here I am hoping to learn tons.
    I was invited over by ... uh well I'm not sure what name he goes by here because the automated thing told me that was not a correct name, but over on ProMuscle he is Swifto.
    I've had a couple bad experiences on other boards but ProMuscle seems pretty good. I hope this one is just as good.
    I see a few members here from over there, so I'm sure this board is awesome.
    I'm glad to be here and I hope I learn a lot from you! Thanks for having me.
    Lil
    Admin

Welcome to Steroidal.com.

Have you cycled before? Have you posted your diet so we can go over it?

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you.

Comment

Welcome my guy

Comment

Hi!
          Welcome to the forum.
          Me also a newbie for this site and just joined this forum.
          It's a good place to discuss about the health, fitness, and muscles building.
          Hope we get all necessary help on this board.

Comment

Working...
          X