Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello!!!

good morning!

I have used this forum on multiple occasions for info and recently decided to get back into the online world. I am 36 years old, I have a double masters in nursing and Physician Assistant studies although I currently work as a firefighter. I have worked in this field since I was 18 and volunteered since 14. when I do work as a PA I my specialty is endocrinology, as I have a true passion for the human body and the advancement of pharmacology. I choose this site because as I stated earlier I found this site to have some of the most accurate advice on the web. most forums typically are full of members "bashing" others or giving "self-righteous" advice to appear smart while putting down others. I have a fictional character who has over 16 years experience with various cycles. nothing too crazy as I prefer the "bread and butter" cycles. while my PCT is the parts that have really taken the full advancement of pharmacology due to the ever changing research. AAS really hasent changed much in the last 100 years but the PCT has taken so many different turns its truly fascinating to me. I get more excited for my PCT than I do for my cycles anymore. I have been cycle free for the past few years due to the fact that after my last cycle my test blood levels maintained at 920 ng/dl so as you can see for my age that is amazing! I was hard pressed to do another as I was enjoying having the levels of someone half my age (so was my wife LOL). current stats and cycle:

5'10"
    220 (off cycle)lbs.
    230lbs current weight
    BF 10-12%
    started cycle 4/18/14

15 week cycle (approx.):
    test cyp 600mg wk
    eq 500 wk
    hcg 500iu every 3rd day

I have not ever taken anything to combat estrogen throughout cycles as blood work and feeling/appearance have never needed to.

PCT (as of now) im always changing due to blood levels and research. I have recruited Dr. Scallys PCT as I have had amazing luck with it and kept nearly all my gains but more importantly, my blood levels seem to be on track.

hcg 2500iu EOD day 1-16
    clomid 100mg ED day 1-30
    nolvadex 40mg ed day 1-45
    IGF-1 LR3 40mcg day 1-45

again these are all approximations due to blood work. example, if testes and levels are good I don't hit as hard with hcg and clomid ect. but I am a huge believer in the 1GF-1 LR3 during PCT. what a huge difference! again this is what works for me not for everyone and nothing magical.

I look forward to meeting and talking with you all,

Lucky
    Last edited by luckyfd; 04-23-2014, 02:54 PM. Reason: add info

I forgot to mention I always keep tadalafil on hand. very rarely use it however most ED problems are mental and for some reason just having it there always keeps my spirits up (no pun intended) 25mg/ml... research chem of course!

Comment

Welcome to Steroidal.com!

I'd definitely add an AI, Aromasin 10mg/ED to control estrogen.

Cycle and PCT looks good, although I'd lower the Tamox to 20mg/ED too.

Comment

ordered the aromasin.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyfd View Post
          ordered the aromasin.
          Cool. I use their Aromasin for my HRT Test dose sometimes, always worked fine for me.

Comment

I am new here in this fitness forum and just join this site.,,.I want to say hi to all here in this forum site,.,.
            I thinks its best place to get fitness ideas and health tips,.

Comment

I am Kimberly. I want to join this forum for discussing in the matters. I also want to participate in this forum for sharing my knowledge. Everybody in this forum can ask me about any topic. I will try my best to give you a meaningful reply.

Comment

Working...
              X