Hi on a cycle of test 400 and a lot of peptides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi on a cycle of test 400 and a lot of peptides

Hi I am on a cycle of test 400 one jab a week for 10 weeks cjc1295 dac 2mg 1 a week hgrp 6 125mcg 2 a day for 5 days 2 days brake and then start again I have you'd igf des for 2 weeks 1 shots in the morning I have a swell mgf peg have't yousd it yet take a water table every 3 day for the cjc water weight and ANASTROZOLE 1 mg ever 3 days and on a very clen dirt I have never experience growth like this without the water retention I am growing at a rate that is out of this world running more and more evary my strength is like the hulk just want to share my experience and get some more advice all the research I have done me self so can do with a bit more advice am I on to much stuff thank

Originally posted by The gladiator View Post
    Hi I am on a cycle of test 400 one jab a week for 10 weeks cjc1295 dac 2mg 1 a week hgrp 6 125mcg 2 a day for 5 days 2 days brake and then start again I have you'd igf des for 2 weeks 1 shots in the morning I have a swell mgf peg have't yousd it yet take a water table every 3 day for the cjc water weight and ANASTROZOLE 1 mg ever 3 days and on a very clen dirt I have never experience growth like this without the water retention I am growing at a rate that is out of this world running more and more evary my strength is like the hulk just want to share my experience and get some more advice all the research I have done me self so can do with a bit more advice am I on to much stuff thank
    What are your stats, age, etc?

Comment

Welcome. everything Admin asked, but geez dude! 1mg of dex every 3 days is asinine. Unless blood work confirms this is the appropriate dose for you, cut it way back. Certain AIs, with armidex being one (the worst in my opinion), scare me long term. It can be, no it is terrible on lipids at that dose,whether that amount is required or not. And once your lipids get out of whack, they aren't easy to get control of. Good luck,now let's see some stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        What are your stats, age, etc?
        Hi I am 28 110 in weight 178 in higet thanks

Comment

Hi what do you recommend to keep the E off I don't what any water so I can run well thanks it did the job on the second week

Comment

The armidex is fine. I would personally use .25mg every other day (unless blood work showed other wise). If I were self prescribing, I would use the .25mgs. That stuff can also cause joint discomfort,even in smaller doses.

Comment

Thanks I have cut I down had a massive water problem on second week the water from the cjc dac just made it worse the water tabs sort out the cjc dac problem

Comment

How tall are you?

Comment

Another thing I have done to combat water is to use diurex, which is just a cheap over the counter diuretic. It is by no means an AI, nor is it as powerful as a prescribed diuretic. It does help, alongside the AI. Just use small doses Towards the end of the cycle.

Comment

Working...
                  X