Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the board and back to the game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the board and back to the game...

Hi guys, i'm a brazilian recreational bodybuilder... i have 0 intention of competing, but i definitely wanna be as big, shredded, 3d, vascualar and everything you already know, as i can.
    I have been battling a fucking hard depression for the past year, but i am back to the gym and working out again... my body simply disappeared within those 11 months of -100% diet and no training what so ever...

I'm working my way back to it tho, so it's nice to be back and i have good motivation and great objetives ahead!!!

this is me 10 months ago...

I hope you can picture me with that body, cuz right now i look nothing like that... people would never tell i have ever entered a gym in my life HAHAHAHA... but i'll be back to it, working hard, slow and steady, always creeping from the shadows hahahaha!!!!

anyway, nice meeting you guys and hope to make some good friends in here! any questions are very welcome!

***Random Info***
    I like magic, golf, drums, am a lawyer and live in Brazil, but thinking about moving... i'm 26 years old, love the hippie life style and nature, hate how the world is unffair and really only eat meat when i really have to because i'm against to it in theory, but simply can't assemble it with some goals in my life, as being as big as i can........ and more to come later on haha =P

Is your depression under control? What has you back to the lifestyle? And for God's sake, we're top of the food chain. It's fair game! Lol.

Comment

Hmmm... i would say i'm pretty alright now... I just recently could really evolve and absorb everything in a better way, so i'm back to having motivation and the best one is looking myself at the mirror... i dropped 25lbs and got quite a bit fatter hahaha...

but it's ok... it's life and i know i'll be back in no time haha!

happy to be here...

Comment

Glad you joined here, thanks.

What caused your depression? I understand if you don't want to discuss it.

You look great and will get that look back again soon with the correct diet and training regimen.

Comment

Welcome man! Everyone runs into set backs from time to time. I've been there myself. The good news is you're back in it and you have a goal! Go get it!!

Comment

Working...
          X