No announcement yet.

Forums Suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a suggestion. Is it possible to make it where we can see the private messages we send? This can help to avoid anything we are called out on and possible set records straight.

Comment

Are you guys thinking of a Laboratory Sub-Forum? That would be one of my biggest suggestions if so. If not, no biggy.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
        I have a suggestion. Is it possible to make it where we can see the private messages we send? This can help to avoid anything we are called out on and possible set records straight.
        I don't understand this question. You can see any PMs you send anyone by going to the sent folder of your PM inbox.

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
        Are you guys thinking of a Laboratory Sub-Forum? That would be one of my biggest suggestions if so. If not, no biggy.
        I think this is a good idea. Eventually I think we will have a section for this. I am sure admin has planned for something like that to eventually be implemented. Slowly we'll have all the necessary sections in the forum. Slowly but surely.
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Maybe a SARM forum?

Comment

As we grow I will add forums I think we will use. I dont want this place to look too big at first. I think we have the basics covered.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast
              A phone app would be awesome
              Agree. Someone asked and Admin said he would look into it. It is kind of weird on the phone right now, but I use it anyways. One step at a time.

Comment

I am getting used to it. If you turn your phone sideways it isn't as bad using your browser.

Comment

Agreed!

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                  As we grow I will add forums I think we will use. I dont want this place to look too big at first. I think we have the basics covered.

Comment

More emoticons... a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by theoneandonly View Post
                      To add to this.. A side bar (on right side) to quickly click and choose emoticons.

Comment

Female section?

Comment

Originally posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
                          Female section?
                          Why? Dudes can't help then without having to send countless PM's, etc. You can always email me though...

Comment

Originally posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
                            Female section?
                            We should be getting one very soon! Admin is just waiting for the place to get much busier.
                            Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                            Formerly known as Atomini
                            Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                            "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by theoneandonly View Post
                              I will add more, but this takes time from what I can see. Each HAS to be uploaded separately. But its certainly something for me to do one afternoon!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                                We should be getting one very soon! Admin is just waiting for the place to get much busier.
                                Yes this is true.

I don't want their to be tons of empty forums and not so many members. I want this place to remain active all the time. I am happy with what we have now in the number of forums and which forums we have. But I will add both a Lab Forum (although I need to check some things) and a Female Section in time.

Comment

Working...
                                X