Forum Redesign Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Redesign Soon

Just to let everyone know that this is not the finished forum, we're going to be updating it all when the main site is finished in the next week or so.

Thanks.

Looking forward to the finished product!

Comment

Originally posted by JimiThing View Post
      Looking forward to the finished product!
      Same!!

Comment

Shouldn't be long guys, main site isn't finished yet either.

Comment

By the end of the week I am hoping the forum is finished and we go properly LIVE.

Then please invite who you please here.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
            By the end of the week I am hoping the forum is finished and we go properly LIVE.

Yeeeeehooooo! Let it be known I am original 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post

Looking forward to it!

Comment

The site should get a steady stream of traffic now... Which should mean new members

Comment

I am itching to see our new design/layout. Time isn't going by fast enough!
                  Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                  Formerly known as Atomini
                  Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                  "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Should be completed soon...

Comment

Any feedback guys please?

Comment

To be honest I'm not 100% sure on what all changed but looking at it as it is I like it. I like the 'like and share' ability we have in all posts. I'm not exactly positive what the post # is for or how it's relevant but hey, why not right? It's just adding to the shine. Top options are fine, posting and navigation is stupendous. Everything's good!!! Just wondering though, any site advertising happening? The flow of new members seems to have stopped after 1-2 days... Although I haven't been really watching

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                          To be honest I'm not 100% sure on what all changed but looking at it as it is I like it. I like the 'like and share' ability we have in all posts. I'm not exactly positive what the post # is for or how it's relevant but hey, why not right? It's just adding to the shine. Top options are fine, posting and navigation is stupendous. Everything's good!!! Just wondering though, any site advertising happening? The flow of new members seems to have stopped after 1-2 days... Although I haven't been really watching
                          I'm afraid these are spammers, not real members.

I have tightened up the questions that need to be answered when registering so only users that wish to register would know the answers too (simple steroid related questions), so bots/spammers cannot register.

Comment

I thought the security code/questions that are asked when registering should prevent spam bots from getting in? Unless these are not just bots but actual spammers (as in, people)?
                            Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                            Formerly known as Atomini
                            Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                            "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                              I thought the security code/questions that are asked when registering should prevent spam bots from getting in? Unless these are not just bots but actual spammers (as in, people)?
                              They're both.

The bots can answer simple questions so you have to make them harder. They run scripts that can answer simple maths questions and can get past CAPTCHA. Bots can also verify their email addy's so email verification does not deter them.

More difficult questions keeps the bots away, but if they're people, they can still register and spam. 90% are bots.

I went through and deleted a few accounts that were spammers.

Comment

Working...
                              X