Steroidal.com Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroidal.com Upgrade

We changed the home page of our site, what do you think?

Steroidal.com

Noticed that last night. I love it! I am trying to type in key words in post to up the chances of a google or bing search. It seems that Bing is better for us believe it or not. I use Bing on my phone and when typing in the site, it autofills for me. The future is looking bright!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      Noticed that last night. I love it! I am trying to type in key words in post to up the chances of a google or bing search. It seems that Bing is better for us believe it or not. I use Bing on my phone and when typing in the site, it autofills for me. The future is looking bright!
      We already rank for some big keywords (steroid names) and are 6-7 weeks old. We're ALREADY on page 2 for almost EVERYTHING and I havent started to improve.

Clear your website history and please tell me where we are for - dianabol, winstrol, anavar, clenbuterol, trenbolone, steroid - please. Should be page 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        We already rank for some big keywords (steroid names) and are 6-7 weeks old. We're ALREADY on page 2 for almost EVERYTHING and I havent started to improve.

Clear your website history and please tell me where we are for - dianabol, winstrol, anavar, clenbuterol, trenbolone, steroid - please. Should be page 2.
        You are correct! And on my bing account, it is getting autofilled!

Comment

Love it.........great idea!!

Nothing like having valuable info dealt to you on a silver platter.......
          ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Yup, looks like things are looking great SEO wise.
            Chief writer for Steroidal.com
            Formerly known as Atomini
            Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
            "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Will be page 1 soon.... Its begun

Comment

New slide in the banner on Steroidal.com. Starting to look really good now!

Comment

Looks like the pills are asking questions lol.
                  Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                  Formerly known as Atomini
                  Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                  "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Working...
                  X