No announcement yet.

New AAS profile on its way: TURINABOL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AAS profile on its way: TURINABOL.

I just finished creating a Turinabol profile after going over the list of profiles we have on the main site, and I realized "hey, we're missing Turinabol!", so I decided to get started on it about a week ago and just finished it today. Admin has it and it should be uploaded very soon.

We need an in-depth Turinabol profile, because it seems (to me anyways) that Turinabol is one of those mystic mysterious anabolic steroids where there is a lot of misinformation and stupid claims going around about it. Everything from people calling it a "mild Dbol" to "a compound that's exactly like Anavar only stronger and much cheaper". I even had one guy at my gym a few weeks ago say the following to me: "Turinabol is oral Trenbolone". Anyone here who knows me knows that if someone says something like that with the word "Trenbolone" in it, I see red.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

I love Turinabol. First anabolic steroid I used, but it gives me some serious headaches in higher doses!

Will be uploaded today.

Comment

Here it is.

Turinabol

Comment

Don't know how I missed it, but that was one of the better ones Dan. Very detailed and nothing else is left to be said. Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
          Don't know how I missed it, but that was one of the better ones Dan. Very detailed and nothing else is left to be said. Well done!
          Thanks! I just realized, however, that I forgot to include the details concerning Turinabol's effect on blood clotting, causing more bleeding than usual if you cut yourself. I'll probably update the side effects section of the profile to include that at a later date.
          Chief writer for Steroidal.com
          Formerly known as Atomini
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
            Thanks! I just realized, however, that I forgot to include the details concerning Turinabol's effect on blood clotting, causing more bleeding than usual if you cut yourself. I'll probably update the side effects section of the profile to include that at a later date.

That would be great.

Comment

Working...
            X