Announcing the Steroidal.com blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing the Steroidal.com blog!

I am not sure if any of you have noticed, but at the top of Steroidal.com's menu bar, there is a link to our blog. It previously had nothing on it, but now it has officially launched! The blog will be updated weekly with steroid-related posts referencing news stories, current events, and even just general information. It can be anything from tips and information on use to current news about steroids in sports, steroids in the media, supplements and anything related to this subject pretty much. Sometimes the blog posts will be written in a third person perspective, and other times I might write it in a first person perspective and put my own views and opinions into it. I am going to try and get at least 1 - 3 posts up per week (maybe more if I have the time between my other writings and school). But keep your eye on it, there will be weekly posts and updates on there from here on out.

Direct access to the blog here: Steroids Blog | Steroidal.com
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Looks good!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stero...952267?fref=ts

More entries now guys!

Comment

Dan and I have been very busy, please check out the Steroid Blog.

Comment

Awesome idea! I'm having a hard time accessing alot on the site using my phone and tablet, but will try to figure it all out. My PC has been down for weeks now. Isnt it about time to add some videos to the blog? Lol.

Comment

Lots of recent blog posts by myself and Dan.

Steroids Blog | Steroidal.com

Comment

A good one on the AAS androgenic:anabolic ratios there. I am going to expand on that blog post at some point in the future by doing a full article on anabolic:androgenic ratios.
              Chief writer for Steroidal.com
              Formerly known as Atomini
              Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
              "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Read stuff on Announcing the Steroidal.com blog! as it can also guide you till the very end of essay mills review. We hope that there are many in need who will like to know about this and will gather relevant details that can be helped in their free time as well, so others can refer this to the rest of the community.

Comment

interesting information

Comment

keep it up

Comment

Working...
                    X