Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warmouth
    replied
    My wife sticks to 10mgs daily, but has gone to 20, which I like a little better

Leave a comment:

• AtomAnt
    replied
    My fiance has been running anavar for a few weeks and she finally admitted she needed to get on an actual structured nutritional program... Once she changed her diet and eliminated the junk her body began changing very fast. She started at 5mg/day and is now at 12.5mg/day...

Leave a comment:

• Dan C
    replied
    Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    My wife is/was running anavar. I told her to get back on here and log her cycle but she hasn't. Hell I don't even know if she has been working out since I've been at work so much. Who knows what she is doing lll
    Would be good to have more women on here, especially logging their cycles and experiences.

Leave a comment:

• OnTheSauce
    replied
    My wife is/was running anavar. I told her to get back on here and log her cycle but she hasn't. Hell I don't even know if she has been working out since I've been at work so much. Who knows what she is doing lll

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan C View Post
    Newly uploaded is the article covering quite extensively anabolic steroid use for females:

Women and Steroids | Steroidal.com

It includes four sections: introduction and history, types of steroids for women, female steroid cycles, and side effects.
    Most extensive article online no doubt!

Leave a comment:

• Dan C
    started a topic NEW article: Women and Steroids.

NEW article: Women and Steroids.

Newly uploaded is the article covering quite extensively anabolic steroid use for females:

Women and Steroids | Steroidal.com

It includes four sections: introduction and history, types of steroids for women, female steroid cycles, and side effects.
Working...
X