Strange gyno problem? Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange gyno problem? Please help

Hello guys im 18 almost 19 and did my first cycle (early i know but i did more than a year of research)

Note: i have a very low bf%

So my first cycle was

500mg test e a week weeks 1-12
    50mg anadrol ed weeks 6-10

Gains were amazing that i didnt want to stop hahahaha

I had to use aromasin at 25mg ed if i used any less than that and my nipples would get sensitive (but no lumps) [everything is from the pharmacy so not underdosed]

After that i did 2 weeks of hcg
    Then pct was

First day 120mg nolva
    Next 5 days 60mg
    Next 5 days 40mg
    Then the rest of the 4 weeks 20mg

When i started pct i stopped the ai
    And my nipples got sensitive and this time i had a lump so i went back on ai

After pct i wanted to eventually stop taking ai so i tapered down
    And when i reached to 12.5 e3d
    My mood was amazing libido was great, amazing erections everything was perfect
    When i tapered down even more the lumps got alot worse and now there is even more than one lump there are lumps under my nipples and i can even feel a small lump under my chest. And those lumps hurt alot when squeezed

If you look at my chest it looks almost completely normal you cant see gyno
    But the problem is the lumps://

Im back on 25mg aromasin ed and 40mg nolva ed
    My mood and libido isnt as good as before but its fine.
    i didnt feel the lumps get better but they no longer hurt as much as before.
    So i took 0.25 mg caber yesterday because some people said that anadrol can raise prolactin

[note: i wanted to start a cycle after a week as i would have waited enough (time on= time off)

But i dont know what to do now:/ sorry for the long post but i wanted to say every detail
    Any help is appreciated thankyou so much

Originally posted by KarimVenum View Post
    Hello guys im 18 almost 19 and did my first cycle (early i know but i did more than a year of research)

Note: i have a very low bf%

So my first cycle was

500mg test e a week weeks 1-12
    50mg anadrol ed weeks 6-10

Gains were amazing that i didnt want to stop hahahaha

I had to use aromasin at 25mg ed if i used any less than that and my nipples would get sensitive (but no lumps) [everything is from the pharmacy so not underdosed]

After that i did 2 weeks of hcg
    Then pct was

First day 120mg nolva
    Next 5 days 60mg
    Next 5 days 40mg
    Then the rest of the 4 weeks 20mg

When i started pct i stopped the ai
    And my nipples got sensitive and this time i had a lump so i went back on ai

After pct i wanted to eventually stop taking ai so i tapered down
    And when i reached to 12.5 e3d
    My mood was amazing libido was great, amazing erections everything was perfect
    When i tapered down even more the lumps got alot worse and now there is even more than one lump there are lumps under my nipples and i can even feel a small lump under my chest. And those lumps hurt alot when squeezed

If you look at my chest it looks almost completely normal you cant see gyno
    But the problem is the lumps://

Im back on 25mg aromasin ed and 40mg nolva ed
    My mood and libido isnt as good as before but its fine.
    i didnt feel the lumps get better but they no longer hurt as much as before.
    So i took 0.25 mg caber yesterday because some people said that anadrol can raise prolactin

[note: i wanted to start a cycle after a week as i would have waited enough (time on= time off)

But i dont know what to do now:/ sorry for the long post but i wanted to say every detail
    Any help is appreciated thankyou so much
    Not a good plan using steroids at 18 years old.

What does your blood testing show with test, total test, estrogen and prolactin?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      Not a good plan using steroids at 18 years old.

What does your blood testing show with test, total test, estrogen and prolactin?
      Exactly, steroids should be used when you cannot push your body enough. At age 18, everything is working at maximum level, so I don't think steroids should be used. I used to have similar gyno problemat that age, however I overcomed it in the coming years with diet and exercise alone.

Comment

Originally posted by markclay View Post
        Exactly, steroids should be used when you cannot push your body enough. At age 18, everything is working at maximum level, so I don't think steroids should be used. I used to have similar gyno problemat that age, however I overcomed it in the coming years with diet and exercise alone.
        Spam here again and you're banned.

Comment

steroids are illegal?

Testo Prime

Comment

Would be better to use test e and nadros for me. And dont forget about clomid or nolva.
            Last edited by mickles; 02-26-2021, 12:05 PM.

Comment

i think few country just made a rule that steroids are illegal but others aren't, it can be take and use easily their....
              folexin hair growth

Comment

you provided useful information thanks for it

Comment

Get blood work. You could have rebound into high teens levels and need a ai
                  When you’re working hard to craft your body, maximizing every workout is super important. Putting the hours in is not easy, so naturally, you want visible evidence that your hard work is worth it. Let’s just say it. You want the results.

But how do you do it? Maximizing muscle gain and cutting fat must require some sort of science, right? Wrong. The answer is simple: Dianabol (Dbol) cycle.

Don’t go jumping on a spin bike just yet. As our solution doesn’t require a room full of lycra, but instead a fusion of ingredients that’ll power up your cutting and bulking cycles https://jbhnews.com/clenbuterol-dosa...uilding/39825/
                  Last edited by JoelLoel; 06-10-2022, 12:36 PM.

Comment

I understand you're experiencing concerns with gynecomastia (lumps under the nipples) after your first cycle. It's important to address this properly. Taking aromasin and nolvadex can help control estrogen levels, but if the lumps persist or worsen, it's crucial to seek medical advice from a healthcare professional. Self-medicating with medications like cabergoline should be done under medical supervision.

Comment

Working...
                    X