Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do some of you vets think about this protocol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do some of you vets think about this protocol?

Ok, Iam a TRT patient, so what I am about to bring up is not for the inexperienced AAS user. This is a hypothetical, that I am going to use. Being that I am a TRT patient, I have less risk thansome of you guys with healthy HPTAs. So here goes:

Iam in a 4 week deload now, but will start this:
    Weeks 1-6
    TRT (Cyp @125mgs weekly)
    Tren A @ 75mgs EOD
    Mast P @ 125mgs EOD
    Anavar @ 100mgs ED

(4 week deload)

Weeks 1-16
    Test C @ 1000mgs weekly
    weeks 1-4
    NPP @ 100mgs EOD
    Weeks 5-8
    Dbol @ 40mgs ED
    Weeks 12-17
    Tren A @100mgs EOD (I will be off the gram of test, but will be on my trt. My theory is, with that little amount of test, along with the tren extending out, this should "clean up" my bulk and help drop some BF that may occur. It is going to be a massive bulk, and I will be using T3 @ 100mcgs throughout its entirety.

I am thinking of doing 6-8 week blasts, then cruise for 4 weeks, then repeat as much as I feel my body can take it. Im going for something special here, not the typical gym rat. When I find some GH, Im planning on that and primo for a full year! Looking out for the legit GH has been th hardest part.

I'm not a vet, but I'd like to offer an alternative to ur test protocol.

Keep ur trt dose steady with the cyp and blast with prop to desired dose. That way it clears ur system faster entering deload and also don't have to wait as long for serum level build up.

Comment

Yes, I was going to suggest dropping the Testosterone down to TRT doses and keep it there. Why bother blasting your Testosterone dose to 1,000mg per week? With the Nandrolone, it might possibly make the Estrogen-related and Progesterone-related side effects more of a hassle. If you want to keep it at a gram per week, I would suggest looking into using an aromatase inhibitor to keep Estrogen from getting out of control. I am not normally used to giving advice to TRT patients, it's still very unfamiliar ground for me. In any case, 6 - 8 week blasts sound perfect with 4 week cruises in between, nice and short and brief.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

And also I don't understand ur reasoning for all the various compounds, esters and their order. I personally would run the dbol at the beginning as a kick start for 4 weeks with either npp or tren in an 8 week blast and not extend it to 16 weeks. Watch ur diet, and stay lean. T3 on high doses cycles like that does wonders.

I personally think ur doing too much here, keep it simple. No need to get all fancy pants on us

Comment

I think I can attest that war with most definitely be using an ai, as well as possibly keeping a dopamine inhibitor on hand for te 19nors.

Comment

Originally posted by TroN View Post
            I think I can attest that war with most definitely be using an ai, as well as possibly keeping a dopamine inhibitor on hand for te 19nors.
            Correction: dopamine agonist.

They can also be referred to as Prolactin antagonists.

If they inhibited dopamine, they would actually allow Prolactin to rise wildly out of control lol.
            Chief writer for Steroidal.com
            Formerly known as Atomini
            Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
            "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
              Correction: dopamine agonist.

They can also be referred to as Prolactin antagonists.

If they inhibited dopamine, they would actually allow Prolactin to rise wildly out of control lol.
              lol you are correct, sorry...texting and driving again :-/ i know, i know...lol

...and trying to keep up with my wifes mass texting! haha

Comment

And also I don't understand ur reasoning for all the various compounds, esters and their order. I personally would run the dbol at the beginning as a kick start for 4 weeks with either npp or tren in an 8 week blast and not extend it to 16 weeks. Watch ur diet, and stay lean. T3 on high doses cycles like that does wonders.

I personally think ur doing too much here, keep it simple. No need to get all fancy pants on us
                No, no. You got it wrong here TroN. It is a blast and cruise protocol for an indefinite period of time. I could run this for 4 month, or I could run it for 6 years. Thats kind of what I am looking at it like. I AM NOT PLANNING ON RUNNING THE B/C FOR 6 YEARS, in case new members see this.

The first is 6 weeks is a "lean out" phase. The last 16 weeks is a total bulk, hence the reason for high test(nothing IMO grows muscle mass better than test at high doses), and notice I run the tren out a couple of weeks past the high test to dry up a bit.

Now after that 16 weeker, it would be a basic blast/cruise for say, 6 on, 4 off, OR 8 on, 4 off. See, if I can lean up (for a comp I am in), I can then focus entirely on bulking throughout the rest of the year, and even into next year. I personally think the layout is pretty simple besides the bulking phase, although that is simple to me because I make a daily log of everything I eat, supplement, and AAS use. I am very strict about keeping tabs on everything.

Let me know if this helps. Please understand that this is only 1 phase of the bulk. After this 6 weeker, the deload, then the 16 weeker, everything will be very basic and simple, such as- 8 weeks of 1000mgs of test, 4 weeks TRT, then 8 weeks of 1000mgs test, etc, etc.

Comment

AI? PA? Naw, I dont want a bunch of different compounds, lol. Totally joking. I use Adex at the moment, but will definitey switch to stane from here on out. Both Dan and another knowledgeable person I used to know both have great things to say about it. As far as prolactin control...........Can you say CABER! I use it year 'round on or off. That stuff is the bomb!

Edit* - I would like to add that if test is kept low during cycle, an AI can be omitted. I prefer not to use one, but I always do if I run test over 150mgs weekly. To all future AAS users - ALWAYS USE THE PROPER ANCILLARIES. Gyno and bloat are the least of your worries when running any AAS. Cosmetic side effects are for the most part insignificant, treatable, and least of worries as far as sides go. Lipids, Liver, and Blood Pressure are the one to really monitor.
                  Last edited by warmouth; 04-18-2013, 04:07 AM.

Comment

no i get what your saying. i just think you could get more accomplished if you do two 8 week blasts with a 2 week deload in the middle (in place of the 16 week cycle you have planned).

but anyway, heres my issues with ur proposed 16 week plan.

1. your only running npp for 4 weeks, that really only gives you 3 weeks to see the advantages of it (you wont see the effects for 7-10 days after first dose). id like to see it ran at bare minimum of 6 week, 8 prefered.

2. you threw dbol in the middle of your proposed plan. if anything id like to see you run it the first 4-6 weeks as a kick start because you will start to see the effects of the dbol withing the first few days.

3. i dont think your going to "dry up" in one week because of the long ester and high dose.

now i wouldnt run it like this, but IF ur going to use the compounts you have and dead set on using npp and tren together...this is probably how id structure it

1-12 : cyp @ 1000
                    1-8 : npp
                    1-(4-6) : dbol
                    13-17 : cyp @ trt
                    13-17 : tren

reason being is this gives you 5 weeks for the high dosed long ester test to clear your system, not one, to allow the water retention to fade away. i dont think it will happen in 1 week. it took a week during my deload for me to lose the water retention (with e2 controlled) with high dose of prop.

Comment

I understand what you are saying. And whoa! I wasnt planning this, I totally got in a hurry to make the post apparently. I intended on the Dbol weeks 1-4, not 5-8. I also intended to run the NPP weeks 3-8(6weeks total). I mis-wrote that. But I dont want to npp and tren overlapping in any way, just yet. I figured if I started the tren 4 weeks after, the nandrolone would clear out before hand. I wanted the tren to extend a few weeks out, like I have written, just to get in, do its thing, and let the high test clear while the tren was still pumping. I really screwed the pooch with that mess. I couldnt figure out why there was such negativity about this proposal until I re-read the OP.

Comment

1-12 :
                        cyp @ 1000
                        1-8 : npp
                        1-(4-6) : dbol
                        13-17 : cyp @ trt
                        13-17 : tren
                        This is exactly how it was in my head, other than the 8 weeks of npp. Dont know why I translated it the way I did.

Comment

haha no worries...but personally id still run it like this for your goals

1-18 cyp trt
                          1-8 prop + cyp @ 1000
                          1-8 npp
                          1-4 dbol
                          11-18 tren moderate to high dose

really pile on the cals during the first 10 weeks, like 1000 plus surplus with clean foods, then when the tren starts cut back to like 300-500 cal surplus all with the t3 and i think it would give you a nice hard solid look at the end.

Comment

haha no worries...but personally id still run it like this for your goals

1-18 cyp trt
                            1-8 prop + cyp @ 1000
                            1-8 npp
                            1-4 dbol
                            11-18 tren moderate to high dose

really pile on the cals during the first 10 weeks, like 1000 plus surplus with clean foods, then when the tren starts cut back to like 300-500 cal surplus all with the t3 and i think it would give you a nice hard solid look at the end.
                            So stick to trt with cyp, then ramp the prop up to 850ish? And stick to short esters?

If this is so, ill try that, then deload for 4 weeks, then go to a gram of cyp to finish out the year and add shirt estered compounds throghout as needed. Sounds like a plan. Thanks tron!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                              So stick to trt with cyp, then ramp the prop up to 850ish? And stick to short esters?
                              yes, blast with short esters. Clears ur system faster so ur AR have more time to regain sensitivity
                              If this is so, ill try that, then deload for 4 weeks, then go to a gram of cyp to finish out the year and add shirt estered compounds throghout as needed. Sounds like a plan. Thanks tron!
                              personally, I'd always keep the long ester at trt level and keep it steady, use short ester test to blast with, if u use cyp at 1000mg when u deload, it will have to be longer.
                              Above in bold

Comment

Working...
                              X