primo for my wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• primo for my wife

My wife just ended her anavar cycle and the results were amazing. She is breaking for 4 weeks, like suggested on the main page. Now she is wanting to use primo. Were thinking of useing primo e dosed at 100mgs weekly.

Will she benefiy from 2 pins a week, or is 1 fine?

Can she kickstart with anavar for 4-6 weeks like we do, or is that too risky?

Thanks you guys! I just don't know enough about women and AAS enough to trust giving my wife advice.

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    My wife just ended her anavar cycle and the results were amazing. She is breaking for 4 weeks, like suggested on the main page. Now she is wanting to use primo. Were thinking of useing primo e dosed at 100mgs weekly.

Will she benefiy from 2 pins a week, or is 1 fine?

Can she kickstart with anavar for 4-6 weeks like we do, or is that too risky?

Thanks you guys! I just don't know enough about women and AAS enough to trust giving my wife advice.
    Enanthate would suffice at once per week, but 2 would be better.

I'd use that first then add Anavar if you wish later down the line after finding out how she responds to the Primo. You need to be careful when using multiple compounds and androgenicity building and side effects.

We have a great article on Female Cycles if you haven't seen it here - http://www.steroidal.com/steroid-cyc...teroid-cycles/

Comment

I've seen the article, and that gave the the confidence to go the primo route. So, you wouldn't kickstart, just add it in? Thats good to know. She responded well to the var, but she really wants primo because I told her it was about the safest. She has always been against AAS, but now loves it.
      Since twice weekly would be better, we might try subq since it is low volume.

Comment

Leave out the kickstart. BB's do it because they are using huge amounts. To avoid viralization women stick to low amounts and usually slower gains. You could def addit on the back side though.

Comment

DOn't kickstart it! That will increase the likelihood of androgenic effects and virilization! Women respond far quicker and far better to ANY anabolic steroid, no matter how mild it might be, way better than men do. They don't need to frontload. I do believe that Primobolan is an excellent choice for females. If you check out the Primobolan profile I wrote (Primobolan | Steroidal.com), there is a section under the Primobolan Doses section that briefly lists ideal doses for females. In fact, almost every profile written contains brief snippets under the doses section for female use wherever applicable.
          Chief writer for Steroidal.com
          Formerly known as Atomini
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
            DOn't kickstart it! That will increase the likelihood of androgenic effects and virilization! Women respond far quicker and far better to ANY anabolic steroid, no matter how mild it might be, way better than men do. They don't need to frontload. I do believe that Primobolan is an excellent choice for females. If you check out the Primobolan profile I wrote (Primobolan | Steroidal.com), there is a section under the Primobolan Doses section that briefly lists ideal doses for females. In fact, almost every profile written contains brief snippets under the doses section for female use wherever applicable.
            Dan...would you advise against low dose var on the back end as well then I assume for the same reason (fear of virilization)?

Comment

Dan, I have read every word you have written! I love it all and because of what you have provided, I'm confident in assisting her with this. I was just unaware of a female stack nevause I didmt know the likelyhood of virtualization, but I do now. Thank you! So, do you think that 100mgs of primo split 2x weekly would be ideal? I honestly don't think 50mgs weekly is going to do much being that primo is so weak, even though I know women typically can use 20% of what men use with related compounds. Primo is just one of the compounds I don't have f ear of. I fear for my wifes health, but I'm pretty confident that 100mgs will be fine, especially since I know how much the pros uses, as well as some fitness models. She had 0 sides with 10mgs of var.

Comment

100mg of Primobolan split into two 50mg doses per week is a good start. If she did well on 70mg/week of Anavar, then 100mg/week of Primobolan should be a breeze. The key with female use, especially when first bringing them into it, is to take things slow and test the waters. The idea is to be conscious of any sides and monitor everything very closely. At the closest signs of her voice cracking or anything like that, it would be a good idea to halt administration.
                Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

100mg of Primobolan split into two 50mg doses per week is a good start. If she did well on 70mg/week of Anavar, then 100mg/week of Primobolan should be a breeze. The key with female use, especially when first bringing them into it, is to take things slow and test the waters. The idea is to be conscious of any sides and monitor everything very closely. At the closest signs of her voice cracking or anything like that, it would be a good idea to halt administration.
                  Man, I really do apprieciate it! I really do, everything.

Comment

After continuing reading this over, is 125mgs weekly too much? We have enough for 20 weeks @100mgs
                    Also, we have 130 anavar tabs for here. We have been thinking to just get her back on var and throw some t3 in there so she can finish the competition and feel she accomplished somethimg. She has done a great job, butbshe doesn't see that it is night and day. Maybe ill post some befores and afters up if she is fine with that. If not, PMs'll be coming. A big change. She is so firm and smoote now, whewwww I love it. A thing oy beauty. Since stacking may not be an option, we might use that primo for 20 weeks for her end of year bulk. Yes, my wife is going to bulk! I'm veru happy about this!

Comment

Yes it seems to be that 125mg/week is too much for a female if she is a beginner as well. You have to remember that females manufacture 1/10th (approximately) the amount of Testosterone we do. They are much more sensitive to AAS than we are, and it's difficult for us to drop out of that mindset of thinking about AAS the same way we think about it in terms of ourselves (men). Remember that you can always adjust dose as you go along too.

Comment

Yes it seems to be that 125mg/week is too much for a female if she is a beginner as well. You have to remember that females manufacture 1/10th (approximately) the amount of Testosterone we do. They are much more sensitive to AAS than we are, and it's difficult for us to drop out of that mindset of thinking about AAS the same way we think about it in terms of ourselves (men). Remember that you can always adjust dose as you go along too.
                        I forgot about the 1/10th rule. Ok, 100 it is. Thanks!

Comment

Yes it's very easy to forget these things. Even amongst ourselves, I see people using doses of AAS that are just way too large. People really underestimate the power of these hormones way too much.

Comment

Working...
                          X