What's your highest dose?

Did you experience any side effects?

What did it do for your body?

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Who's used it?

What's your highest dose?

Did you experience any side effects?

What did it do for your body?
    ive used 300mg and 600mg before, i got virtually no sides with 300mg, at 600mg i got temperary night sweats and minor aggression. what did it do for my body? question should be what didnt it do! ha

Comment

Ahhh blood of my blood

Next time around will be #6. I decided to walk away from the compound finally after running a 5 month cycle of 250 test/500 tren that I bumped an ran 750 for over half of.

Will I use it again...yes. At high doses for extended periods...NO!

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
        Ahhh blood of my blood

Next time around will be #6. I decided to walk away from the compound finally after running a 5 month cycle of 250 test/500 tren that I bumped an ran 750 for over half of.

Will I use it again...yes. At high doses for extended periods...NO!
        Wow, must have transformed your body?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
          Wow, must have transformed your body?
          Yes and no. I went from a very flabby 6' 280 prob 30% + to 230 20%.

I am happy with what I have done yet equally disapointed in my lack of initial research and even more disapointed in my conviction to proper nutrition!

I have no intention of competing or being single digit bf...225 @ 12-13% would be all I ever desired. The strenght gains have been through the roof though.

3+ years of trial and error before a website full of info was a huge mistake and waste of $ and time

Comment

For the record...5 months was retarded! Sides became unbearable and gains were nearly non existant well before I stopped

Comment

Yes and no. I went from a very flabby 6' 280 prob 30% + to 230 20%.

I am happy with what I have done yet equally disapointed in my lack of initial research and even more disapointed in my conviction to proper nutrition!

I have no intention of competing or being single digit bf...225 @ 12-13% would be all I ever desired. The strenght gains have been through the roof though.

3+ years of trial and error before a website full of info was a huge mistake and waste of $ and time

hows that goin now?

Comment

You see my injury situation (next door). Fkn sucks and I'm eating crap due to my depression and idle time...

Why dont you come cook for me...it pays next to nothing but nealr gaurantees you a spot seated at the right hand of god

Comment

You see my injury situation (next door). Fkn sucks and I'm eating crap due to my depression and idle time...

Why dont you come cook for me...it pays next to nothing but nealr gaurantees you a spot seated at the right hand of god
                  instead of bein a little bitch feelin sorry for himself, why dont u pick yourself up by the scruff of your neck, dust yourself off and do something productive! jk bud, but seriously, you should use this idle time to perfect your diet and nutrition. its so much more paramount when your not working out, it matters that much more. especially if your goal is to shed the lbs. instead of focusing on traing (which you obviously cant do, or very little of), focus your intensity (i know you have) towards the kitchen! by the time youve healed, it will be second nature and all u have to do is minor adjustment (add equal portions to adjust for activity).

i wont cook for you, hell i dont even cook for myself most of the time (gotta love that wife!), but ill damn sure work with ya to figure something out that fits your lifestyle!

....maybe that'll earn me at least the left hand of god?

Comment

No way! I was just about to PM you admin about this very topic!
                    Here is what I want to know from You and the board....
                    Since I've never used it, but am ordering today, what is better for the overall dry and hard look, 75mgs of tren eod, or 100mgs of var ed?
                    Keep in mind I can't afford both, so I have to pick this today.
                    Anavar at 80mgs ed worked great on me, but I've never used tren.

Comment

I DID OVER 9000!!!!!!

I took it at a moderately low dose. Very good stuff. I started to see ab definition trough my fat ass stomach. So... Yeah it works good.

Comment

There isn't many AAS's I haven't tried. Heck, I've pinned compiunds just to see and feel effects. Tren is just one of those that has always scared me, but I'm smart enough to repect it and would drop it if the sides got undearable.

Comment

Originally posted by TroN View Post
                          instead of bein a little bitch feelin sorry for himself, why dont u pick yourself up by the scruff of your neck, dust yourself off and do something productive! jk bud, but seriously, you should use this idle time to perfect your diet and nutrition. its so much more paramount when your not working out, it matters that much more. especially if your goal is to shed the lbs. instead of focusing on traing (which you obviously cant do, or very little of), focus your intensity (i know you have) towards the kitchen! by the time youve healed, it will be second nature and all u have to do is minor adjustment (add equal portions to adjust for activity).

i wont cook for you, hell i dont even cook for myself most of the time (gotta love that wife!), but ill damn sure work with ya to figure something out that fits your lifestyle!

....maybe that'll earn me at least the left hand of god?
                          This is my exact plan my man....

Comment

This is my exact plan my man....
                            and another think...change that damn i to a u already...fuck...

holler if u need any help bud

Comment

Originally posted by TroN View Post
                              and another think...change that damn i to a u already...fuck...

holler if u need any help bud
                              With Ink coming Tues. there is no need to set myself up for yet another failure.

Comment

Working...
                              X