Favourite Oral Steroids...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Oral Steroids...

So lets here it, whats your favourite oral anabolic steroid?

How do you use it? Doses, durations?

Side effects?

Anavar! I prefer winstrol, but since I inject it, I dont consider it an oral for me. Dbol is cool, but I havent ran it for any real amout of time. I just tinker with compounds to get a feel for it. I did some dbol for 2 weeks on training days a couple of times. I dont want to use anadrol. Tried it once and got a horrid headache. Might not have been from it, but it was abnormal. Methyl-tren will NEVER be used by me.

Anavar I like to run it with lower to moderate test. I actually get great gains from it. 6 weeks of duration. 80mgs is perfect for me.

Winstrol I like to "pulse" it. Ill use it for say 2-3 weeks on, 1-2 weeks off at 50-75mgs ED. I pulse due to my lipids and liver function. Plus, it keeps me progressing faster and it activates so quick that it works great for me this way.
    Last edited by warmouth; 04-20-2013, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Tuff one. Over all probably Dbol if one knows what it's purpose is and the result although I am liking some of the effects of my fist Halo run!

Aslo Tbol and Var....

Dbol..50mg ED
      Tbol..80-100ED
      Halo..40mg ED (20mg on off days)
      Var..100mg ED

Comment

ManI want to try Halo! Although not an AAS like the others, I want to feel the power it has. You should share your experience with it for us.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
          ManI want to try Halo! Although not an AAS like the others, I want to feel the power it has. You should share your experience with it for us.
          It is still an AAS but definetly works in a different manner. I have not experience the turn into hulk and rip car doors off of ppl cars yet but honestly (unless riled up) I am normaly pretty calm. Definetly will cause you to feel like your normal "heavy" weight...is now much lighter.

Comment

So are you seeing certain progress that you know it is the halo when you lift? Ive heard that it can make a definite difference even after the first use. And does the effects wear off quick? So much I want to ask about this. For the price, you would think it is the best stuff out there. I really wnt to give it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
              So are you seeing certain progress that you know it is the halo when you lift? Ive heard that it can make a definite difference even after the first use. And does the effects wear off quick? So much I want to ask about this. For the price, you would think it is the best stuff out there. I really wnt to give it a go.
              It is like a crazy preworkout and I noticed it as soon as I took it. I have played with it a little to make sure it's legit but I planned to save the bulk of it for the back side of the cycle!

Comment

Anavar Is amazing,

Comment

Originally posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
                  Anavar Is amazing,
                  What doses have you used?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                    What doses have you used?
                    Ill answer........ 12.5mgs She has been a huge help to me and my wife.

Comment

I've never used anavar... How is it? Maybe I should read Dans article haha... Scale of 1-10 for hepatoxic?

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                        I've never used anavar... How is it? Maybe I should read Dans article haha... Scale of 1-10 for hepatoxic?
                        IMO one of the safest orals available and very effective!

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
                          IMO one of the safest orals available and very effective!
                          How effective... How do you know? Why is it safe? ELABORATE A LITTLE PLEAZE <3

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                            How effective... How do you know? Why is it safe? ELABORATE A LITTLE PLEAZE <3
                            Effective at adding a harder more finished muscle apprearence. It has a slight fat burning capability. How do I know...using it at 100mg ED!!

I didnt say it IS safe, I said its one of the SAFEST orals. It is one of the least hepetoxic oral AAS available.

Comment

Yes, anavar is mild as far as liver function. But across the spectrum, it isnt good on lipids. However, I dontknow any 17-aa that doesnt wreck lipids. Mine normalized really fast. I do think it is the safest 17-aa. But I think the absolute safes oral is primo, with exception of proviron, which is usless for typical AAS goals(my opinion). However, it is a waste of money IMO due to the poor bioavailability. Very pricey.

Comment

Working...
                              X