Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For bulking, would you use 750mgs og test E with 600ish nandrolone deconate,or 750mgs of test E with 600mgs of NPP weekly? I hate using long esters to cycle, especially the deconate, but will NPP used in this fashion give me similar results I'd used for 6 on, 4 off (while using the test still) then using the NPP for 6 more? Planning on a 16 weeker. I really hate the deca esters kick in time. Last time it took about 8 weeks to kick in.

Comment

Yes long esters are disliked a great deal by myself as well, they have very long half-lives and therefore require a lot of time to reach peak steady optimal blood plasma levels, especially the extremely long esters like Decanoate. Anyhow, the use of NPP would be very similar to Testosterone Propionate vs Testosterone Enanthate.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Well heck man. I know we are all on the low test kick right now, and I do love it, but would you agree that higher test is a god bet, wether ran alone or in a stack) would be a better option that using NPP or anything else for that matter, with a low test, high primary? NPP and Tren are difficult bulking agents due to the mechanisms or action, but the low test/high primary is amazing for cutting. I know the "biggest" I ever got was on test P, but these days I'd need a large dose, hence me needing to stack a bit. Thanks Dan!

Comment

Hey there Dan, what's your opinion/thoughts on running tren and deca together (with test). I have used both compounds in the past (separately with test) in the past with no sides apart from a few night sweats while on the tren.

Maybe

500mgs test
          250mg tren
          250mg deca

I would be using aromasin/adex with hcg on cycle. Have got nolva and caber in the cupboard. Never had any issues with any type of gyno in the past

Any type of supplements you recommend on this type of cycle.

My apologies if this question already asked. Thanks.
          Last edited by KIWI; 08-16-2013, 07:43 PM.

Comment

I know that running Trenbolone and Deca has been done before by some, but it is something recommended for experienced guys only. You really need to know your body. Trenbolone and Deca are both 19-nor Progestins, and running both of them would have a larger impact on the Progesterone receptor, which might exacerbate Estrogen-related side effects (if you are prone to it/them). At the end of the day, when it comes to this, you need to be experienced in how you reacted to Trenbolone and Deca in previous cycles (meaning you have to have run both of them before, obviously). I would keep a Prolactin antagonist on hand, such as Cabergoline or Pramipexole (even vitamin B6 works) in case Prolactin issues might arise as well, so good thing you have Cabergoline stored away.

I think you're good to go.
            Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
            "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Nicotinic acid for better cholesterol

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
              Thank you for the detailed answer. Definitley helped and made me a bit more secure. Dbols hepatoxicity has always freaked me out a bit, but I will run NAC at 1200mgs and tudca at 500 I guess to be on the safe side if I do run it. And I do take 4grams of fish oil daily now, and have been for about 6 months. I may up it an extra gram with the flaxseed. Great stuff. You need to write a book!
              My cholesterol levels are genetically bad- Average HDL and high LDL. I started taking Omega 3-6-9 at 6 caps daily . 2 caps contain 800 mg borage oil, 800 mg fish oil concentrate, Flax seed oil 800 mg. Also take 500 mg time released nicotinic acid. This significantly increased my HDL and reduced LDL somewhat. Although my total cholesterol is still high as compared to norms, my LDL/HDL ratio is pretty good. I take this on and off cycles. BTW I'm 7 weeks into my second cycle. Have not checked levels yet but will do soon and post. the nicotinic acid helped me a lot - I did before and after bloodwork. But lets see the result while I am on juice...

Comment

Originally posted by nicco View Post
                My cholesterol levels are genetically bad- Average HDL and high LDL. I started taking Omega 3-6-9 at 6 caps daily . 2 caps contain 800 mg borage oil, 800 mg fish oil concentrate, Flax seed oil 800 mg. Also take 500 mg time released nicotinic acid. This significantly increased my HDL and reduced LDL somewhat. Although my total cholesterol is still high as compared to norms, my LDL/HDL ratio is pretty good. I take this on and off cycles. BTW I'm 7 weeks into my second cycle. Have not checked levels yet but will do soon and post. the nicotinic acid helped me a lot - I did before and after bloodwork. But lets see the result while I am on juice...
                Nicotinic acid......What is the common name for it if I were to purchase it? I don't believe that I have ever heard of this before. Thanks!

Comment

Nicotinic acid is Niacin, also known as Vitamin B3!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                    Nicotinic acid is Niacin, also known as Vitamin B3!
                    Lol! Should have put 2 and 2 together. I was taking niacin, but have since dropped it and am actually considering crestor. BW should in theory be taken bi monthly with niacin, so might as well use a sure thing, as bad as I hate too.

Comment

Bang on Dan C. The one I am having is time released. Most people get a flushing feeling with the non-time released version. And some even get the flush with the time released one. I don't feel it. Another thing, my doc recommended not to have more than 500 mg of the time released as it could have some strain on the liver. 500 according to him is no issue. And finally, it could elevate your blood sugar levels but I have had no issue with this.

Comment

Ok Dan. Lets say I wanted to attempt to make an injectable form of NAC for subQ injections, what mg would you suggest to do this? I was thinking of trying to get it into solution and hold, but I figured I'd need to tinker a bit with it. Being it is an injectable form, do you think that dosing it @ 600mgs/ml, and only injecting 300mgs at a time would be more efficient at liver protection that 600mgs taken orally? Maybe only injecting EOD even? I know that's more than 1 question, but I figured you might enjoy it!

Comment

300mg/day of NAC injected would be just fine. You're getting quite literally ALL 300mg, as it is completely bypassing the metabolism of the GI tract and other areas where it has been said to be poorly absorbed, and hence the low bioavailability of it (orally). I'm curious, how did you get it to hold in solution? What solvent(s) did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                            300mg/day of NAC injected would be just fine. You're getting quite literally ALL 300mg, as it is completely bypassing the metabolism of the GI tract and other areas where it has been said to be poorly absorbed, and hence the low bioavailability of it (orally). I'm curious, how did you get it to hold in solution? What solvent(s) did you use?
                            I haven't quite yet. I used high BA, which broke it down good, but when water was added, it slowly started to solidify. I think it might be like injectable winstrol, has to be shaken then drawn up. I think it is going to settle regardless, but I have some guicol (didn't spell that right) on the way. I am hoping this will break it down farther and I will let you know. I think I can do this, its just going to be some trial and error. I will keep you informed. What do you think the highest does per ml could be with this? I want as little volume to inject as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                              I haven't quite yet. I used high BA, which broke it down good, but when water was added, it slowly started to solidify. I think it might be like injectable winstrol, has to be shaken then drawn up. I think it is going to settle regardless, but I have some guicol (didn't spell that right) on the way. I am hoping this will break it down farther and I will let you know. I think I can do this, its just going to be some trial and error. I will keep you informed. What do you think the highest does per ml could be with this? I want as little volume to inject as possible.

I have no clue, honestly. You'll have to go about this through trial and error pretty much. It depends on a lot of chemistry related things. You're dealing with mg here rather than mcg, so that's a greater density which tends to fill up more area in a solution. Depends a great deal on the solvents you use to try and get it to suspend in the solution as well. The characteristics of the compound itself have a lot to do with it here. Is the NAC molecule more polar (water soluble) or non-polar (fat soluble)? Does it have both polar AND non-polar components to it? Stuff like that. I am going to estimate that 600mg/ml should be possible, and doing 300mg per day would mean half a ml. That's not too bad. If you toy around with it, you might be able to rise as high as 1200mg/ml. Who knows?

Comment

Awesome man! So far, I think water is better than fat. When I tried to dissolve it in BA (which it did at 100% BA), then added water, it suspended after a few hours, didn't go into solution. Thats fine by me, as all injectable winny I've used is like this. But when added to oil, it clumped and crashed out bad! My biggest fear is that too much solvent/cosolvent will damage the amino acid and it'll just be a waste. There is really no way for me to test this unless I could do a lot of BW and intentionally try and cause elevated liver enzymes. I'm going to keep at it. I will start again with 1200mg/ml and work down if I can't get it to hold. Hopefully I can go up! I'd love to make it around 2000mgs/ml, although I find that will be nearly impossible. I'm wondering how much heat will damage the amino too. A lot of factors go into trying to create something as potentially dangerous as this, since injectable NAC is unheard of. Hopefully it will work. To be continued...

Comment

Working...
                                X