Home brew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home brew

I've never done it. But see and hear alot of people doing it. Is it cheap? What's the yield? Safe?... I'm not asking or sources, just curious about it.. I'd love to know how much it would come to for 10x 10mL bottles of cypionate at 250mg/ml or something... Just so I can compare to my own...

well i dont think price discussion is allowed, but yes, it is very much cost efficient, and pretty safe. ive ran through about 150ml of prop with no pip or infections. i will say its about a quarter of the price of the cheapest ugl. hope thats not bending the rules too far admin...

Comment

Originally posted by TroN View Post
      well i dont think price discussion is allowed, but yes, it is very much cost efficient, and pretty safe. ive ran through about 150ml of prop with no pip or infections. i will say its about a quarter of the price of the cheapest ugl. hope thats not bending the rules too far admin...
      Naw there's nothing to do with prices on the rules list. Just no sourcing, no fishing, no selling.

And dammmnnn. What's the process of brewing? does it take long? Is it hard?

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
        Naw there's nothing to do with prices on the rules list. Just no sourcing, no fishing, no selling.

And dammmnnn. What's the process of brewing? does it take long? Is it hard?
        oh ok, well for 50mL of prop it cost me about 20 bucks, that includes the sterile vials, filters, oils, ba, bb and hormones. i would like to add that i DO NOT SELL IT!! it is for personal use only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is quite simple actually, the first time is a little confusing but after you get your process down, including filtering by hand it takes about 30 minutes per 50ml...

Comment

oh ok, well for 50mL of prop it cost me about 20 bucks, that includes the sterile vials, filters, oils, ba, bb and hormones. i would like to add that i DO NOT SELL IT!! it is for personal use only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is quite simple actually, the first time is a little confusing but after you get your process down, including filtering by hand it takes about 30 minutes per 50ml...
          Fml I'm at the wrong end of this lifestyle.

I would love to brew it myself for personal use only at that price. I'm going to google and research to see the process.

Comment

Looks like the brewong section is going to be us for now tron. Get ready! Correct me if I'm wrong when th le time is right.

Comment

How do you pm from the phone? Galaxy g3

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                How do you pm from the phone? Galaxy g3
                Press 'PM'

Comment

Originally posted by Fast
                  Homebrew is the way to go if you have good powder and you know what you are doing. You can always learn, make mistakes and try try again. There is a lot of people that do it with a tons of info about it so should not have a problem getting going.
                  Stuff is phenomenal! I'm definitely going to try and find a source (somewhere else and not on this forum because it is against the rules!!!)

Comment

Anyone know the best way to suspend anavar? Seems that the pga or everclear isn't an ideal environment for the hormone to blend well. Seems glycerin makes for a good carrier. I've saw some info on using straight olive oil, but the mg/ml is pathetic. The fat alone would eat up my macros. Thought about capping but have no idea how that is done. Suspension dosed at 100ml/ml seems ideal for what I need. Easy dosing. I just need to get the suspension perfect.

Comment

Working...
                    X