All Guests and Lurkers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Guests and Lurkers!

If you are here and browsing this new amazing website and forum, and have questions regarding anabolic steroids, nutrition, training, or just chat, feel free to post up. This is not a place for you to feel intimidated, and we have a lot of experienced and well trained guys to give solid advice that you can trust. Dont worry about getting flamed or no advice at all. We are all here to help assist in whatever intrests you have. Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question. You may be well versed in these catagories yourself and we can learn from you. We welcome all input as well. Jump in and join us today! Were glad to have you visiting and want you to enjoy yourself.
    If a happy and healthy lifestyle is what youre after, Steriodal.com is the place for you.
    Last edited by warmouth; 04-23-2013, 10:50 PM.

Agreed.

Good post.

Comment

Absolutely! If you're here reading through the posts and learn a thing or two, THAT'S reason in itself to sign up! It's quick and painless and you'll get solid, factual, non misleading information!

Comment

Late night bump. If you sign up tonight, mini g will tell you how to grow massive traps, FOR FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
          Late night bump. If you sign up tonight, mini g will tell you how to grow massive traps, FOR FREE!
          Sign up!!! I got all the latest tips and secrets to increasing the height of your traps!!!!!

Comment

NoBull will teach you how to properly take care of your body!

Warmouth will teach you how to brew!

Tron will teach you magic!!

BEAR will teach you how to allow your body to accept massive amounts of test!!!

Dan will teach you EVERYTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
              NoBull will teach you how to properly take care of your body!

Warmouth will teach you how to brew!

Tron will teach you magic!!

BEAR will teach you how to allow your body to accept massive amounts of test!!!

Dan will teach you EVERYTHING!
              Now this is funny, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                Now this is funny, lol!
                Haha.. Gotta make it interesting

I have some advertising happening. And I keep checking the count and it shows guests keep popping by but aren't signing up. BASTIDS.

Comment

bump

Comment

Double bump yo

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
                        It kinda irks me when I constantly see guests in. Come on and sign up! Join the fun!
                        "Irks you"...........?

Are you trying to say you don't like being watched.......?
                        ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Bumplstilski.

Comment

Lets spread the word. Tell your friends we're hear, email others, message your friends... Get anyone to join that may be interested in learning about bodybuilding, steroids, HGH or anything related....

Thanks.

Comment

GET JOINING!

Comment

Working...
                              X