Home brewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home brewing

Alright so I know there are some people here who brew there own magic juice. Post a how to guide IN YOUR WORDS for me please. I can look all over the Internet but the best way to do it is a way someone who's gone through the trial and error phase already.

How do I do!!

Injectable, suspensions or solutions?

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      Injectable, suspensions or solutions?
      What's the difference between injectable and solutions??

And injectable. No water based for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
        What's the difference between injectable and solutions??

And injectable. No water based for me.
        Solutions are completely disolved orals. Only a couple can be done this way. Most orals have to be suspensions, meaning they are separated and have to be shaken to blend.

Comment

Solutions are completely disolved orals. Only a couple can be done this way. Most orals have to be suspensions, meaning they are separated and have to be shaken to blend.
          Injectable then

Comment

If it against any rules oll glady take down. Typically any recipe online works, as long as it is reputable. Items traditionally needed are as follows:
            Grapeseed oil (gso) or
            Cottonseed oil (cso)
            Benzyl benzonate (bb)
            Benzyl alcohol (ba)
            Pyrex beaker
            Stir stick
            50ml syringe
            Whatman .20u filter
            10-20ml syringe
            50-100ml sterile sealed vials

Heat hormone powder as directed in recipe and add bb and ba. Use the pyrex for this. In a separate container (anything will do. I'd typically use another pyrex jar), heat oil to the same temp. Once the hormone is dissolved, slowly add the heated oil and stir gently until blended thoroughly. There is the finished product, then it is time to filter. Pull the finished hormone into the 50ml syringe and add the whatman. In the 50-100ml vial, place an 18ga syringe into the top. This is only for a vent in order to allow the oil to be pushed into the vial. With the syringe of oil and the whatman filter attached, push the oil into the vented vial using another 18ga needle on the end of the filter.

Once complete, you can opt to pressure cook or autoclave for additional sterility. Many omit this step. Anything else feel free to ask. Maybe TroN has something to add.

For orals, everything is usually muxh easier.

Comment

What temperatures???

Comment

Depending on the hormone. Ill Google them and list them later.

Comment

Depending on the hormone. Ill Google them and list them later.
                  Awesome thanks brosephskijalanaya

Comment

Can anyone go into specifics on how much oils to use and all tha? Oil to mix ratioV

Comment

Lets say like.. I wanted to make 50g of test enanthate at 250mg/ml which means 10cc would be 2.5 grams so 20 vials.

How much grapeseed oil.
                      How much BA and BB

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                        Lets say like.. I wanted to make 50g of test enanthate at250mg/ml which means 10cc would be 2.5 grams so 20 vials.

How much grapeseed oil.
                        How much BA and BB
                        That's where you need the online recipies
                        Just go from there.

Comment

Let me get a few basic recipies up as a guidline Mini. The more I think about this the more I think there might be people wondering the same thing. Hopefully some here can help out that know much more about it than myself. I'm new to it as well.

Comment

Let me get a few basic recipies up as a guidline Mini. The more I think about this the more I think there might be people wondering the same thing. Hopefully some here can help out that know much more about it than myself. I'm new to it as well.
                            Awesome. Post em here when you get them !

Comment

I will. I'm still not around my laptop which has some saved but ill get some up today.

Comment

Working...
                              X