HELP!! I'm in HORRIBLE PAIN after injection !! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! I'm in HORRIBLE PAIN after injection !! :(

Guys, today I injected in my Quad ; 50 mg of Test Cyp and 50 mg of Winstrol (in the same syringe). It was fine most of the day just normal soreness, NOW its hurting so bad that I can barely even fucking walk !!!! If this gets any worse I might be headed to the Emergency room, keep in mind there is NO redness what so ever at the spot of injection. I'm just wanting this to go away, its a throbbing/pulsing cramp-stinging pain. Heating pad is on it as we speak, but its still throbbing. My buddy told me to put Icy-Hot on it today, but seems like it would make it worse ... Any suggestions? Thanks!

If it were an infection, heat could make it worse. I'd say it is virgin muscle pain. And most guys complain of winstrol having serious post injection pain. 50mgs of cyp isn't much . I don't think you have to worry about infection this soon. And don't act too hasty on something like this because if AAS use goes on your personal file, you may mever be able to get insurance. Not good. Hopefully more experience will chime in. I think all is Good. I know if I have pip after injecting oil, a few minutes of a heating pad works well. But that's oil. Water would be different because heat won't displace water at a faster rate.

Comment

Yeah, this winny hurts like hell !!!

Comment

Hopefully you can get more assistance. Just be very careful of going to see the doctor too soon. If the pain is still present in 3-4 days, get help. Its definitely not worth having an untreated infection, but it isnt worth it if it is just severe PIP and you get a permantent mark on your file either. Not being able to get insurance would be a nightmare, especially when you get up in years. I know a guy who is 47 and cant get insurance at all due to AAS use. Blood Pressure spiked and he came clean with his Dr. Now he is screwed!

Comment

Here's your problem: you mixed oil and water based gear in the same syringe.

That's a big no-no. It's not lethal and you won't die or have your leg go gangrene, but it supposedly results in one of the most painful post-injection pains you will ever experience. I doubt you will need to go to the ER at the hospital. As long as you don't come down with a fever alongside the injection site being very hot to the touch (and/or VERY red), you're fine. You will probably have to take some anti-inflammatories such as ibuprofen and Tylenol to deal with the inflammation, which should reduce the pain. I'm not sure what else to suggest at this point.
          Chief writer for Steroidal.com
          Formerly known as Atomini
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post

That's a big no-no. It's not lethal and you won't die or have your leg go gangrene, but it supposedly results in one of the most painful post-injection pains you will ever experience. I doubt you will need to go to the ER at the hospital. As long as you don't come down with a fever alongside the injection site being very hot to the touch (and/or VERY red), you're fine. You will probably have to take some anti-inflammatories such as ibuprofen and Tylenol to deal with the inflammation, which should reduce the pain. I'm not sure what else to suggest at this point.
            DANG IT !! Yeah, I knew I should of just done them in separate syringes. Wont be mixing oil and water in the same syringe EVER again !!

[ LESSON LEARNED ].

Comment

Really? I do this all the time. Since the compounds dont mix in the syringe, they dont mix in muscle either. I have less pip doing this when injecting prop. I was told to cut it with B12 and it has helped so far. Interesting Dan........ Maybe Ive got lucky so far, but the PIP has been non existant since using the B12. Next thing I know, my leg will be laying on the floor when I wake up, lol. This is why several suggestions are always better than 1. Thanks Dan!

Comment

This is one (maybe the only) time where I will disagree with Dan and say that the old dont mix oil and water is broscience. They dont mix so who cares. Like War said I use B12 often mixed with oil compounds. The dont mix, the dont effect one another..they just go in at the same time. Anyhow...enough on that.

1st) is you Winny oil or water based? Either way..it is common for it to hurt so just dose it and drink it. There are some positive advantages to doing it this way not to mention that if it is water based it is very prone to growthof bacteria.

2) Stp crying and don't fuk wit it! It will most likely go away but keep an eye on it. If it becomes warm and swollen you may have gotten an infection (damn winny). Do you have any antibiotics around?

Comment

I have cefazolin on standby. Powdered form so I can mix it and bite down on something and inject it where it needs to be. Or veins if I have too.

Comment

B12 is okay to mix with oils. As far as I know, it is because Winstrol is a suspension containing crystals that is the problem when mixed with oils and injected into muscle tissue.

Has anyone else here injected Winstrol or Testosterone suspension mixed with an oil a the same time? Because everyone who I know who has done that has had very bad PIP. B12 doesn't cause issues when mixed with oils because it isn't a suspension.
                    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

B12 is okay to mix with oils. As far as I know, it is because Winstrol is a suspension containing crystals that is the problem when mixed with oils and injected into muscle tissue.

Has anyone else here injected Winstrol or Testosterone suspension mixed with an oil a the same time? Because everyone who I know who has done that has had very bad PIP. B12 doesn't cause issues when mixed with oils because it isn't a suspension.
                      Yes...winny doesnt "desolve" but looking at it logically. Why would it matter if it goes in with the oil vs injecting it on it's own. Some winny is suspended in oil vs water so what does it matter if it's water instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
                        Yes...winny doesnt "desolve" but looking at it logically. Why would it matter if it goes in with the oil vs injecting it on it's own. Some winny is suspended in oil vs water so what does it matter if it's water instead?
                        Water based hurts more anyway. Just a fact... I dunno it always did for me. Maybe is has something to do with the fact water and oil seperate when mixed?

Comment

I have mixed them. I've mixed the very same lab the op has. Its never bothered me but their test p is crippling.

Comment

Water based suspensions like Winstrol and Testosterone suspension contain crystals suspended in the water (which is why the vials need to be shaken before withdrawal so as to allow even dispersion). It's the crystals that cause such pain in the injection site, hence why Testosterone suspension and Winstrol are the two injectables most complained about for PIP. Injecting it with an oil based into a muscle might possibly cause the water-based crystals to be 'pushed' further into the muscle tissue through the hydrophilic/lipophobic action, causing more pain and inflammation than usual in the depot. There are no crystals suspended in vitamin B12, that's why I mentioned that. The rare oil-based Winstrol injectables don't contain crystals.

Water based CRYSTALLINE suspensions seem to hurt more people more often. Water based solutions like vitamin B12 don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                              Water based hurts more anyway. Just a fact... I dunno it always did for me. Maybe is has something to do with the fact water and oil seperate when mixed?
                              LOL...C'mon buddy. water and oil NEVER mix lol. The point isn't if water based winny hurts...most will agree it does (another reason I ALWAYS say just drink it). The point is that there is no harm in taking them in the same injections. They never mix and never effect one another.

Comment

Working...
                              X