Opinions on T3 to stay lean during off season cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on T3 to stay lean during off season cycle

Title says it all. I'm having second thoughts about running t3 during my off seasons cycle. Trying to put on as much size as possible while minimizing fat gains, (aren't we all?) Currently running a cocktail of 720 test/w, 20mg dbol daily, igf1-lr3, and slin.

I know my caloric maintenance will be higher while running t3, but if I bump up my cals to compensate, will that just render the t3 useless? I don't know all the specifics of how it works, I just know it does from experience on multiple contest preps.

Looking for thoughts and experiences on this!

Nothing will render T3 useless. It will always do what it's supposed to do. T3 is great for bulking. You just have to find the "Sweet spot" where over-eating could cause T3's results to become less visible. But it still works as it should.

Comment

Thanks Shadow! That's definitely reassuring.

Comment

I have no doubts that its a good idea Nobull. As long as youre running test that high, you shouldnt lose any muscle mass, and it shouldnt hinder muscle gains either. T3 can be ran for long periods of time, and as Shadow said, just find the sweet spot. You should be fine bulking with using it at 75-100mcgs with that test dose.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
          I have no doubts that its a good idea Nobull. As long as youre running test that high, you shouldnt lose any muscle mass, and it shouldnt hinder muscle gains either. T3 can be ran for long periods of time, and as Shadow said, just find the sweet spot. You should be fine bulking with using it at 75-100mcgs with that test dose.
          Thanks for chiming in Warmouth. No longer worried about it hindering my gains at all.

Comment

Working...
          X