• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labido question.

prop/100 oed
    tren a /100 oed
    Var ed

hcg 250 iu 2x ew
    caber 1mg per week split into every 3.5 days.
    Stane 12.5ed
    Liquid cia 10mg ed

For some reason im about 8 days in , no real change in labido yet, which i was actually really hopeing for as i have been not fully up to par.

I have been off cycle since November, just started 8 days ago . I never got blood work done after

I just ordered blood panels today. I will probably take them monday or so. Give the Caber and AI a lil time to build up?

Do you think the tren may have to do with no labido increase? I mean there is a tiny.. but not like normal.

No way.... Tren made me horny as fuck. Like I had thoughts... Bad thoughts. All the time. Me and NoBull would be walkig through Walmart and I would see a girl and just say "tren tren tren tren tren" and he knew it meant I wanted to fuck her. Hahaha... Just give it time buddy! I always found huge spikes too fast did nothing for it either. Takes time I guess. But that's just me dude! Could be a number of things!

Comment

Caber and the AI might be doing something weird. No reason to run both for prl and e2. If estro is controlled, prolactin should be too. But if you're like me, you want the caber for a different reason altogether . I would just give it some time. It should all normalize.

Comment

I think I'm going to drop the caber.. I do feel slightly more than off cycle.. I was just thinkn ace I should be balls to the wall by now... I'm leaning out fast but my diets brutally on target...

Yes the caber I figure would help sexually.. I'll just let the AI do the work...dropping caber.

Comment

I only ran tren e before n had to drop it... So I don't know wat to expect

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
          No way.... Tren made me horny as fuck. Like I had thoughts... Bad thoughts. All the time. Me and NoBull would be walkig through Walmart and I would see a girl and just say "tren tren tren tren tren" and he knew it meant I wanted to fuck her. Hahaha... Just give it time buddy! I always found huge spikes too fast did nothing for it either. Takes time I guess. But that's just me dude! Could be a number of things!

Comment

Tren also made my sex drive go up, but it can cause others sex drive to fall. Its so androgenic, I suspect this is why it increases some user's labido. Why it causes others to lose theirs, I don't know.

Comment

Thanks admin.. I guess I'll give it a bit more time, let serum levels plane out n pull a panel next week..

I still am up from norm..but my norm sucked.. Esp for 28yrs old....

I need to keep closer eye on blood work this round

Comment

Maybe I'll drop AI to 10mg end rather than 12.5.. I doubt that little will make diff..

I can tell wen my E is high ( even though sides are similar high n low ive grown to feel differences, my E def does not feel high..maybe I'm on the low end of the spectrum)

Comment

Working...
                X