Liquid T3 Might be a Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid T3 Might be a Problem

I have been running T3 at 125mcg daily for almost a week now, but was running it at 75mcgs for the past month or 2. Anyways, I have noticed over the last few days that alot of hair is on my pillow. Also, when I run my fingers through my hair, a good bit is between the fingers. I am not pre disposed to hair loss, and I have never been concerned, but this is not normal. The first time running winstrol I had these effects, but they went away quickly. What made me think this could be T3 related is because a good friend messaged me last night about the same sides from the same company, only the sides his wife was experiencing was a bit worse than mine. My temperature has been steady at 98.3 but I have been so extremely sleepy throughout the day that I had to take off work yesterday. This has been going on for about a week. I mean it is extreme lethargy. SO I guess what I would like to know is if these are common sides of bunk or over potent T3? I have s few friends running it at low doses and they have asked me if I felt tired, but that was before and I told them no. I dont want to risk anyones health, so does anyone have any advice they could share?

Are you attributing the sleepy, lethargic feelings to the T3? As a metabolism enhancer I would have thought lethargy would have been completely the opposite effect one would experience from T3 use.

Comment

Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
      Are you attributing the sleepy, lethargic feelings to the T3? As a metabolism enhancer I would have thought lethargy would have been completely the opposite effect one would experience from T3 use.
      Me too. I thought the same as you. As soon as I upped the dose to the mcgs I planned on running out, it became sucky. I didnt think too much about it until a buddy told me last night the side effects his wife was having from the same research company. I havent felt like this on 75mcgs at all. Once I hit 125, it has went down hill. I know it is too early to attribute it to the tren, as these sides started a day or 2 before the first pin.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
        Me too. I thought the same as you. As soon as I upped the dose to the mcgs I planned on running out, it became sucky. I didnt think too much about it until a buddy told me last night the side effects his wife was having from the same research company. I havent felt like this on 75mcgs at all. Once I hit 125, it has went down hill. I know it is too early to attribute it to the tren, as these sides started a day or 2 before the first pin.
        Hmmmm...wonder if the jump from 75mcg to 125mcg at one whack might have something to do with it? I mean, 75mcg is way on the lower end. I thing 50mcg is the LOWEST dosage you should take...anything less is just a waste. I mean, you almost doubled your dosage immediately. I have no idea if what I'm saying is even plausible as I've never used T3 but everything I've ever read about it has always been stellar so I'm just wondering if you're just experiencing some type of dosage shock????

Comment

Wow I have no idea what this could be without bloodwork. The hair falling out is usually attributed to hypothyroidism (very low T3). But you're using supraphysiological doses, so.... doesn't make sense.

The lethargy when using T3 (if you get the lethargy) is from low Cortisol levels.

No idea what's going on here except maybe what you have in that bottle isn't actually T3...?
          Chief writer for Steroidal.com
          Formerly known as Atomini
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
            Wow I have no idea what this could be without bloodwork. The hair falling out is usually attributed to hypothyroidism (very low T3). But you're using supraphysiological doses, so.... doesn't make sense.

The lethargy when using T3 (if you get the lethargy) is from low Cortisol levels.

No idea what's going on here except maybe what you have in that bottle isn't actually T3...?
            I sure am glad you saw this. I thought it was just me being sleepy at first, but yesterday was aweful. ANd to top it, someone else is experiencing the same issues. What can be used to up cortisol levels? Hydrocortizon cream?

Comment

I sure am glad you saw this. I thought it was just me being sleepy at first, but yesterday was aweful. ANd to top it, someone else is experiencing the same issues. What can be used to up cortisol levels? Hydrocortizon cream?
              Yeah Hydrocortisone cream is basically exogenous Cortisol in cream format and is the best choice for direct administration. 5-HTP works as well, which increases Cortisol through the body's conversion of it into Cortisol in the body when you take it. There is no specific measurement, however, of how much Cortisol you might increase by going the 5-HTP route though.
              Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
              "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

I guess ill go the cream route. I skipped today and have felt a little better, but still sleepy. Ill dose tommorrow with some hyrocort cream and see how that does. The 5HTP sounds hard to determine. With the cream ill just slather it on under the arms and hands and feet to see if that helps.

Comment

War...the blood work came back with a very high thyroid level even after nearly 10 days off. The fact is that messing with your thyroid by taking high amounts can cause health issues. She still has numb fingers nearly 3 weeks after being off! PPL keep saying T3 is safe and it goes back to normal state are not seing some of the info about endo's crashing ppl's thyroid for good by messing with the levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
                    War...the blood work came back with a very high thyroid level even after nearly 10 days off. The fact is that messing with your thyroid by taking high amounts can cause health issues. She still has numb fingers nearly 3 weeks after being off! PPL keep saying T3 is safe and it goes back to normal state are not seing some of the info about endo's crashing ppl's thyroid for good by messing with the levels.
                    That freaking sucks man! I have been back on, but have cut the dose in half and using hydrocortizone cream. I am feeling much better. Do you think it is over-dosed? I have been reading about permanent damage, but havent found much in the way of actual medical research. All I am finding is forums and speculatory articles. I honestly dont know what to make of it. So many people saying it is perfectly fine and the safest fat burner, and on the other hand, just as many people saying it can cause permanent damage. My wife is on Armour, so she has a wishy washy thyroid anyways, so I felt her to be ok to try it, like me with test being on TRT. But maybe this is something I should go pharma route with her. Maybe not at all. Thanks alot for the follow up buddy! hmmm??????? I bet a certain "Napoleon" could give us alot of detail

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
                      This is very true. I have seen some people being very ridiculous with T3 doses, seeing people doing 150 - 200mcg and even higher. There's a difference between using 75mcg for a few weeks, and using whopping doses like 150 - 200mcg, that's crazy stuff.

Comment

Bump for an update....warmouth, can you give an update on your current T3 dosage and effects? Thanks man.

Comment

Bump for an update....warmouth, can you give an update on your current T3 dosage and effects? Thanks man.
                          Sure! I continued at 100mcgs but was losing way too much weight. I dropped it completly for 2 weeks and just started back today at 50mcgs. I'm going to stay on 50-75 for an undetermined amount of time. My tren is almost over, so ill run 50 during my trt time. Then I'm going on 1000mgs test and 900 nandrolone for the remainder of the year (plan to start in august). I'm using long estered test and might pulse NPP or just use the deconate ester, unsure. During this time, I will for sure run 75-100mcgs and I feel 100 is my sweet spot for losing a lot of fat while retaining muscle.

Comment

Sure! I continued at 100mcgs but was losing way too much weight. I dropped it completly for 2 weeks and just started back today at 50mcgs. I'm going to stay on 50-75 for an undetermined amount of time. My tren is almost over, so ill run 50 during my trt time. Then I'm going on 1000mgs test and 900 nandrolone for the remainder of the year (plan to start in august). I'm using long estered test and might pulse NPP or just use the deconate ester, unsure. During this time, I will for sure run 75-100mcgs and I feel 100 is my sweet spot for losing a lot of fat while retaining muscle.
                            Sounds like a plan. I would be very interested in hearing how the 50mcg on your trt time is treating you. Would you mind stopping in and posting how T3 at 50 is working out for you? Thanks again WM!

Comment

Sounds like a plan. I would be very interested in hearing how the 50mcg on your trt time is treating you. Would you mind stopping in and posting how T3 at 50 is working out for you? Thanks again WM!
                              Not a problem at all! I will update.

Comment

Working...
                              X