Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.. WHY YOU DONT INJECT OIL AND WATER AT THE SAME TIME !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .. WHY YOU DONT INJECT OIL AND WATER AT THE SAME TIME !

Keep in mind guys, this was after injecting ONLY 50 mg test cyp and 50 mg water-based winstrol .. NEVER AGAIN ! Could barely even workout today, been depressed and no appetite.

Satan has a hold on me!!!!

leg1.jpgleg2.jpg

Originally posted by Jizzle View Post
    Keep in mind guys, this was after injecting ONLY 50 mg test cyp and 50 mg water-based winstrol .. NEVER AGAIN ! Could barely even workout today, been depressed and no appetite.

Satan has a hold on me!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]64[/ATTACH]
    SHOULD OF LISTNED TO warmouth and drank the race horse fuel !!!!!

Comment

Told you to drink it! That wasn't much oil, and if you had used the right amount of oil, you mght not have had the issue. As lomg as it don't spread, youll just have That water moving around unabsorbed. Don't inject it again! Drink from now on. If it clears up tommorrow or fri day, you'll be fine. If it is still hot and painful friday, go to s dr that don't use insursnce.
      Last edited by warmouth; 05-02-2013, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Man, I'm going to have to find a home remedy to substitute the hospital. Mainly because they will find out it was self-inflicted and no way I can get insurance to cover that. This happened to me two years ago shooting a so called new "oil based winstrol" in the tricep and it eventually went away. Going to see if i can get a hold of some prescription antibiotics though for sure !! I'll post updates , and ill also post if I DO end up going to the hospital. thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
          Find a friend with left over cephalexin.
          I'm on it !! Going to see if I can order a generic version ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
            It's always a bacterial infection. Take a knife and scrape you leg. A bacterial infection can be caused from the SMALLEST of things. They can't prove it was self inflicted if there's a scrap mark. Just a suggestion... Figure it would work.
            I think I'm going to say "I got stung by a wasp in my sleep.." it looks JUST LIKE a swell-up from a bee sting of somewhat ..

Comment

I coild have hooked you up. I made a large pharma purchase. Pm me and ill give you the onfo

I'm on it !! Going to see if I can order a generic version ASAP

Comment

Its starting to affect my energy and appetite so I gotta do something quick ! Winny is not even worth it ! Its already out of my system and the fucking rash is still fucking there !!! Rip-off

Comment

I got some leftover antibiotics. Holler at me the earlier the better and ill hook you up.

Comment

Ha ha. Drink it and you'll eat those words. Come by and ill even stimulate your appetite.

Its starting to affect my energy and appetite so I gotta do something quick ! Winny is not even worth it ! Its already out of my system and the fucking rash is still fucking there !!! Rip-off

Comment

Where is your water based Winstrol from?

I have had no problems at all mixing the two and injecting. I doubt thats the problem. Its probably the water based Winstrol. Have you injected it alone?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                        Where is your water based Winstrol from?

I have had no problems at all mixing the two and injecting. I doubt thats the problem. Its probably the water based Winstrol. Have you injected it alone?
                        It is Bio-Tech Pharmaclinico dosed at 100mgs/ml.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                          It is Bio-Tech Pharmaclinico dosed at 100mgs/ml.
                          UGL.

Have you injected it on its own yet (Winstrol)?

Comment

water based injectables are well known to become contaminated with bacteria.

Comment

It is ugl, but it is unbelievably pharma "looking". The lab obviously cares enough about their product to go all out with labels, boxing, holograms, etc. I could post a pic if wanted. And I have ised it on its own and mixed. I've never had any issues other than basic pip. Never a rash, but I do know of one other person who got a rash like that from winny alone in the quad. I think it is a simple reaction.
                              Originally posted by Admin View Post
                              UGL.

Have you injected it on its own yet (Winstrol)?

Comment

Working...
                              X