Extending your 8 week short ester cycle by 2 weeks by reducing your SBHG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending your 8 week short ester cycle by 2 weeks by reducing your SBHG

So I'm running the traditional 8 week short ester cycle for 10 weeks instead. For me to not waste those 2 weeks I need to reduce my SBHG.
    I heard tbol can reduce this? If so do you know what mg and when I should start? Just got 200 units of Jintropin not sure if that would help or hurt. Also hear winny can do it but don't have winny and am not going to get it... Some people say proviron helps but others say it's not worth it.... Also heard mixed reviews on urtica dioica. Any other ideas? Thanks guys

Forgot to mention the use of danazol as well. Shits really expensive but if it definitely worked and prolonged cycle length for weeks then it might be worth it

Comment

stats?

why not just run it for 8 weeks?
      Last edited by DrBPackenwood; 05-07-2013, 01:35 PM.

Comment

It is important for you to understand that Turinabol, Winstrol, and/or Proviron do not reduce SHBG. They simply bind to it, preventing it from binding to other AAS and rendering them useless. Vitamin D has been shown in clinical studies to lower SHBG levels. I would recommend 10,000iu per day (5,000 morning followed by 5,000 at night).

Also, like DrBPackenwood said, why not just end the cycle at 8 weeks?
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

You're over thinking this, SHBG is of little concern on cycle. It also generally decreases with exogenous testosterone.

If your BW shows SHBG wildly out of range, then address it, but apart from that, forget it.

Comment

Working...
          X